Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
damn those are nice looking!

jaRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R- Avalanche Gray with Black Stripes
Nice, They really show of the rotor/caliper setup.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Nice, They really show of the rotor/caliper setup.
Agreed. Will really look good against a colored caliper. He has ordered the red R calipers twice and they were damaged in shipping both times. Totally frustrated. He is going to have his powder coated now. My guess is the SV501 and SV502 against an avalanche gray R will look stunning...... wink wink

damn those are nice looking!
Thanks brother. Took a while, but worth the wait.

One of the better looking setups, IMO.
I agree. Love it became this setup is clean, and simple. Enhances the performance and visual appearance of the car without overpowering it. Good option for those who enjoy the OEM look, but want something almost as light as the R wheel.

Niice!

Thanks for posting, been dying to see these on a 350
You and me both. They should be mounted on an R here real soon as well.... cough cough [MENTION=26959]oldbmwfan[/MENTION] .....

Sponsored

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You and me both. They should be mounted on an R here real soon as well.... cough cough [MENTION=26959]oldbmwfan[/MENTION] .....
Cut a guy some slack; I travel for work a lot. Picking them up either tomorrow (slim chance) or Saturday a.m. (likely). I'll throw one on the car, which is currently on jackstands in the garage so the pics will suck.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Pricing, Options, and New Wheel Release

Well guys I have some updates to share with you. Noticing that from the customer service standpoint providing regular updates goes a long way. Lets begin.

UPS Shipping Rate Increase Starting 2/1/18
We have been notified by UPS that some of the worldwide shipping rates will be increasing starting in February. This will result in an increase in our pricing at the same time to offset it. If you have a desire to get into a set of the wheels before any increase in price lets get it handled before the end of the month. We only ask for half to start the build process, and if that is paid before any price increase you are good to go.

SV501 / SV502 Track Series Wheel Options
-Complimentary anti-slip knurling is being offered on this wheel until 2/1/18. After that date it will be a $400 option. All of you track rats should jump on this ASAP!

-We have added additional color options for the Track Series Wheels. Initially this lineup was only available in matte black. Now it can be ordered in gloss/matte black, gunmetal, and bronze.

Signature Wheel Precision Series SV701
We have been working hard to get our new Precision Series of wheel developed. The first in the series is the SV701, and this is a studio shot of the first produced wheel in Rose Gold. It is an absolutely gorgeous profile that will compliment almost any vehicle. Luxurious, muscular, intricate, and still strong enough to handle track use.

Due to the added CNC time for the wheel, pricing for this profile will fall between our monoblock and 2-piece options. I have the opportunity to move the first sets ordered before February at a lower introductory price. Moral of the story is lets start 2018 off with a bang, and get things moving before prices go up in February :D
SV701.jpg
SV701 front.jpg
SV701 Angled.jpg

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The SV502s have arrived!

I'm so excited to debut these new wheels for [MENTION=32677]50Deep@DCTMS[/MENTION] and Signature Wheels.

Background:
I've been looking seriously at wheel options the last 6 months or so. I've been running the OEM wheels because the caliper clearance on my 6GRs was just too narrow. I ordered those wheels before I did enough research, so I ended up using them for street duty (even then, they scratched my calipers). The OEM wheels have decent clearance and are obviously stout enough for track use, but they're staggered and incredibly heavy. Not ideal for dedicated track wheels that will see Cup 2s/scrubs mounted.

I looked at Apex, BC Forged and Signature fairly seriously. Apex looked like a great option in regards to reputation and proven track use, but they were a bit heavy weighing in at 24.8 lbs and were not going to have the strength of a forged set. This left BC and Signature. After speaking with T and Chris (CSL), I ended choosing the brand new SV502. Perfect mix of a function-first design (strength, weight, and reliability) at an affordable price (almost half of Forgeline's GA1Rs). They were predicted to weigh in sub-22 lbs. So weight was good.

Sizing:
In the staggered setup, I was getting roughly 1/2 more life out of the rears than the fronts. This means I need to either replace 2 at a time or waste rubber. With a rigorous track schedule coming up, this wasn't a preferred a route. I decided to go with square so I could rotate and wear all 4 as close to equally as I could. I chose 19x11 squared with OEM rear offsets.

SV502s
On Friday I received my 4 boxes. Could barely contain my excited. You'll have to excuse the pictures - best I can do while its raining here in Seattle and I am stuck in the house.
attachment.jpg

These are exceptionally well-made wheels. Beautifully crafted, but finished for abuse.
attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Of course they're knurled to hold those tires in place under high Gs. Notice how every part of this wheel is finished evenly. Nice upgrade from my OEM and 6GR wheels.
attachment.jpg

Drilled out holes for weight reduction. If you look closely, you'll see that the center cap has been greased so it doesn't scratch the finish when being installed/removed. Very nice!
attachment.jpg

Alright. Meat and potatoes time. If you're still reading, this is what you really want. In 19x11 with +50 offset, these weighed in at a WHOPPING 20.8lbs. If I am not mistaken, that's the lightest wheel yet. Incredible. Fully dressed up with Sport Cup 2s (305/30R19) and wheel weights, it weighed in a 47.6 lbs compared to the rear OEM wheel + MPSS (well-used) at 58.0 lbs exactly. 10.4lbs - I'll take it! Will be curious to know how much a new MPSS weighs in comparison. Will update when I get the new ones mounted.
attachment.png

Caliper clearance is exception as well.
attachment.png

If you were thinking....wow! That looks double. You'd be correct.In order to measure, I bent pieces of paper until they touched both the caliper and barrel when sliding through. While not accurate down to the nanmeter, it works well enough. I measured the OEM caliper clearance to be ~ 1/4in. 6GRs are literally credit card thin. The SV502s were 1/2in! Again! Incredible.
attachment.jpg

Seriously can't wait to get these on the car. The perfect balance function over design for a machine like the GT350. Not a bad way to improve reliability, looks, and lose over 40lbs of rotating mass!

Last edited:

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
2018 is off to a great start. The year is already moving along quickly. We have some new customers, previous customers, and wheels to introduce. Lets get to it.

LDP82
One of the interesting things about the posts on the forums is you never truly know who sees them. [MENTION=30956]ldp82[/MENTION] contacted me via PM regarding wheels for his 16 Tech Pack. His chief concern was a lightweight wheel for the vehicle. Even though he shares his name with a famous actor, ldp82 is a low key gentleman and his car is stored away for these cold months. I look forward to getting his car in the limelight with the new wheels. As many of you know my first GT350 was a tech package, so that vehicle has a soft spot in my heart. Very much looking forward to providing a set of SV501 for his ride

5LVenom
Jason is one of my good local buddies. He has been around the block with HRE’s, CCW’s, True Forged Wheels, and various others. He has a BUILT 1995 turbo cobra with a mod list that is far too long. After seeing the SV108 on my car he decided to make the switch and buy a mean street setup for his car. The vehicle makes over 800hp to the tire so anti-slip bead knurling was a must. The curves of the SN95 will look great with the design on the new wheels. I will personally be getting with him to take better photos of his car.

SV108_Jason.jpg

TYGT350
I believe [MENTION=16123]TYGT350[/MENTION] is the first S550 we have ever had on a set of our Signature Wheels. His car is totally underrated. The fitment and stance on his car really tipped the scales for a few customers who were unsure about ordering the wheels. With that said, I had to show some photos that he recently sent me to edit. Here are the SV104 on his ride. I am very appreciative of him being part of Signature Nation, and an ambassador for us in the S550 crowd. You can also find him as @5150_5.0 on Instagram.

SV104_5150_Eric_1_of_3.jpg

SV104_5150_Eric_2_of_3.jpg

SV104_5150_Eric_3_of_3.jpg

SV104_5150_Eric_4_of_1.jpg

First Production SV701
Last but not least are a few photos of the first set of the SV701 Precision Series in Rose Gold. The longer you stare at it, the more intricacies you will see. Definitely contact me to get in on the introductory pricing before January ends. We have some GT350R and SN95 sets in production now.

SV701_Rose_Gold_1.jpg

SV701_Rose_Gold_2.jpg

SV701_Rose_Gold_3.jpg

SV701_Rose_Gold_4.jpg

Just for Fun
Also had a few renderings done for some of my potential customers of the wheels on their cars. The Mach 1 photos were edited by the owner of the car, as well as the black SN95 cobra. Unfortunately many of the Foxbody, SN95, New Edge, and S197 guys don’t realize we can cut wheels to fit any platform. Check these out and let me know what you think.

SV102_Cobra.jpg

SV103_Cobra.jpg

SV107_Cobra.jpg

SV301_Cobra.jpg

SV301_SN95.jpg

SV701_Mach_1.jpg

SV701_Mach_2.jpg

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Tire rack shows SC2s about 4lbs lighter than MPSS(new).

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Sunday Funday

Sunday funday boys! I can honestly say that I am starting to get excited about the coming months ahead. As customers start reciving their wheels it is becoming clear that this will be a hot summer. Take a peek….

Craig V
Had the pleasure of working with another GT350R owner on providing a lightweight and strong street setup for his R. The goal for my GT350R customers is to provide them with a formidable wheel that doesn’t take away from the cars amazing factory styling. This will be the first GT350R on our SV104 profile, and happy to have him as part of Signature Nation. The car is tucked away in the NY weather, so I look forward to seeing them debut in the spring. Congrats Craig!

SV104_GT350_R_Craig.jpg

Honeybadger
I was sent a sneak peek at the very first set of our SV502 to be mounted on ANY vehicle. With the new release of this design I can already tell that it will be KILLER on the GT350 platform. [MENTION=23430]honeybadger[/MENTION] has a lot of weight on his shoulders as this will set the tone for all other cars to follow. I will not have anymore photos to share until Honeybadger is ready, but I can tell you that from what he has shown so far the results will be amazing. Both a beauty hard parked, and a beast on the track.

SV502_GT350_2.jpg

The Snake Pit
My buddy Clint has been making some progress on his GT350 on our SV501. The Ohio weather has his car stuck indoors, but idle hands are the devil’s playground. His most recent endeavor was the installation of Ford Performance Lowering Springs, GT350R calipers, camber plates, and Caliperfexion brake studs from [MENTION=19066]Epiphany[/MENTION]. It is amazing what the addition of our Signature Wheels, the calipers, CC plates, and studs can do for the aesthetics and performance of the GT350. Of note here as well is the reduction of the rear wheel poke of the factory R specs with our custom offsets.

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_8_of_8.jpg

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_9_of_8.jpg

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_11_of_8.jpg

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_6_of_8.jpg

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_7_of_8.jpg

SV501_GT350_Clint_Upgraded_10_of_8.jpg

Chris Gonzales
I also want to take a moment to highlight one of our very first S550 customers [MENTION=18005]chrisgonzales[/MENTION]. Chris has been part of Signature Nation for a while now and has been heavily tracking a set of our SV104. Proving the track prowess of our designs is a major priority of mine. With the release of our new Track Series wheels Chris naturally has a set of SV501 on order for dedicated track use. Just want to extend my personal thanks to him again for continuing to be a part of our company as we move forward.

SV104_Chris_Gonzales_1.jpg

SV104_Chris_Gonzales_2.jpg

SV104_Chris_Gonzales_3.jpg

SV104_Chris_Gonzales_4.jpg

jaRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R- Avalanche Gray with Black Stripes
Love the wheels. Especially the SV502.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Sneak peak while I wait for T to help me edit a couple of photos. We have some professional shoots planned with the same photographer that snapped those epic photos I shared in the Ruby Red thread. But the upcoming photos will help folks get an idea of the overall profile on the GT350. In the meantime, enjoy the result of HoneyBadger stealing his wife's camera :headbonk:

Front Profile.jpg

Back.jpg

side front.JPG

ldp82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Genesis 5.0 & 996 cab
car looks GREAT
Sponsored