Sponsored

Wengerd Tuning Shout-out!

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
I have a 22 Mustang GT with a 10R80 and the 3.55 gear. Other than cosmetic changes the car in bone stock.

I bought a 91 octane tune through Wengerd Tuning and I have to say it is worth every penny!

The install was tedious, but only because I was having trouble with the RTD+. 28 emails back and forth over a week and all is better! Now, before you say WTF!? 28 emails over a week!? Let me explain. Work and life have kept me very busy and I had little time to deal with it. So when I did have some free time I would contact them and troubleshoot. I could have easily worked through it in a couple of days had I had the time. Wengerd was very patient with me and helpful as well.

I did the data logging (step RPM logs, part throttle logs, and WOT logs) and each step of the way the original tune was spot on!

I thought the car performed well before, but it is even better now. Even with the 305/35/20's on the rear the car will spin a bit during the 1/2 and 2/3 shift on hot pavement. I can only imagine the amount of wheel spin you F/I guys get.... Shifts are super quick and the throttle response is great. I asked them how much HP my set-up should be making and they said approx. 435 RWHP.

Anyway, thanks Wengerd and well done!!!
Sponsored

5.0_Lojos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
He's a good dude! Just recently got tuned by him (im FI) 2 revisions and that's it. Haven't driven the car much since with the exception of yest and today (weekend warrior) 😉😁 i have a Procharger so it lives on top. 20+ emails, thats all? I sent and he responded between us two over 100 emails 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣 enjoy 💪

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Going in 2 1/2 weeks being tuned by Darrell and it is so much better. I do stop and go and highway driving and the trans is spot on in any mode.. soon it will be E85 time.
Sponsored