Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
haha that's funny you know where it is! but yeah that's exactly who it is. I didn't talk to anyone there but i sent them an email saying call me monday since they are closed on sunday.

my local dealer back home just told me they can't do the price they have on it here at washington ford and can't match it. They have no clue how they have it this low. The car has 401a, nav, PP, enhanced security, 50th package. for $39,331. msrp is $44,200. I want to know if the 39,311 is a catch though for a gt with all those options as I have yet to see one that cheap back home.

what sucks is we are leaving PA tomorrow to go to north east ohio to stay a week with my mother in law. Either way my trade is back in SC.
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
haha that's funny you know where it is! but yeah that's exactly who it is. I didn't talk to anyone there but i sent them an email saying call me monday since they are closed on sunday.

my local dealer back home just told me they can't do the price they have on it here at washington ford and can't match it. They have no clue how they have it this low. The car has 401a, nav, PP, enhanced security, 50th package. for $39,331. msrp is $44,200. I want to know if the 39,311 is a catch though for a gt with all those options as I have yet to see one that cheap back home.

what sucks is we are leaving PA tomorrow to go to north east ohio to stay a week with my mother in law. Either way my trade is back in SC.
Wouldn`t match the price of the other Dealer? What if you included a few pounds of Lexington BBQ?

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yeah they won't match it. it's jim hudson ford back home and the hudson's have hudson's bbq as well so they can eat their own bbq lol

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
The more you look at CO the more it looks like RR with a few extra drops of Orange tint mixed in. There should have been more color separation between the two, IMO.
RR has been referred to as Race Red and Ruby Red on this forum. In either case I don't think CO looks like either RR with a few drops of orange tint.

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I thought I had my mind made up on magnetic

ok so i'm in PA right now visiting wife's grandma and local dealer has this gt with performance package, 401a package, navigation, and 50 years!

I went to see it because I haven't seen the competition orange in person.

it's orange with slight red tint. Man it stands out!!! I just can't decide if I would like the color long term but man first impression it's awesome!

I got my local dealer back home seeing what they can do with it and seeing if they could order me one with recaro's instead of the 50 years package and still give me same price. We came up in my wife's car so we don't have my car to trade....but the car is so much cheaper here it would still be cheaper to fly back home and drive my car 8 hrs back up here to trade it ha.

I took these and man I can make up my mind for real now!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Then go to the lot at Washington Ford and copy down the VIN and invoice information...take your smart phone and take several pictures of the vehicle and invoice. Call them on Monday (they are open by 8AM) and tell them where your trade-in is...do some research on your trade in and bring them a copy of what Kelley BB says about your vehicle (I guarantee you they will at least give you Kelley BB for it). These guys are LARGE volume dealers (just cruise the lot and see what they have...massive inventory) so they are hassle free, no Bull, no pressure sales staff.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
oh yeah when i took those pics today i got the vin and the sticker. I think i'd rather drop the 50th package and get recaro's instead though and see if they could order me one and do same price. we'll see

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
RR has been referred to as Race Red and Ruby Red on this forum. In either case I don't think CO looks like either RR with a few drops of orange tint.
No, we were saying it the other way around. Race Red looks like CO and a darker Red had a baby. Semantics I guess :shrug:

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
oh yeah when i took those pics today i got the vin and the sticker. I think i'd rather drop the 50th package and get recaro's instead though and see if they could order me one and do same price. we'll see
Dunno...according to our dealer rep there, those particular Mustangs on the lot have garnered ZERO hard interest (and that was less that two weeks ago when I was last there) so they might be willing to negotiate some real bargaining numbers to get them off the lot (you might be able to save enough green to purchase some Recaro seats after the purchase and then install them yourself...that could be a real good bargaining angle)

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I looked up the vin on the cotus site. looks like washington ford has had it since beginning of october...so you may be correct indeed about why it's priced like that.

well truthfully could go either way. i'm not 100% sold on recaro's either because you lose heated and cooled seats but recaro's are pretty sweet though...only thing i don't like about the 50th package is the chrome....but it looks good on CO and I could always plasti dip the chrome too. That's why I was saying I could go without the 50th package.

we'll see on monday what they say and what they say about the whole situation with my trade being back in SC. I just gotta figure out if I can live with CO after the initial wow factor about it in person.

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looks great! But WOW! those hood bumpers need to be adjusted. :)

The hood gap going from high by the fenders to low in the center has become my pet peeve. (You can really see it in the last pic.)

Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
I bought my CO from Jim Hudson Ford. And I would not have any other color LOVE it.

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i think i've seen pics of you and your car that Ryan at Jim Hudson took and showed me haha!

unfortunately they can't get this low and can't figure out how the dealer in PA is this low on a gt with pp/50years/nav/401a

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
Please get the CO. The last thing the world needs is another grey car on the roads! ;)

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Yea this one is 400a. But I didn't care much for the 50 year package. I don't think you will be disappointed getting the CO

OP
OP
Khyber

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yeah the 50 year package is only thing i'm iffy about, and if i really want recaro's or not. just the price this dealer wants for this one is so hard to pass up on.
Sponsored