Sponsored

Post YOUR home made meals or sandwich

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Maybe tomorrow will be better since it's Friday even though I'm working Saturday
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is more for the Chicago folks where I was born and raised. Fortunately we have a couple out here in California. Went to Portilloā€˜s today to get the best beef sandwich in the country. Just killer stuff if youā€™ve never had it. Got to get it dipped. The cheese fries are a must.
IMG_2213.jpeg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
This is more for the Chicago folks where I was born and raised. Fortunately we have a couple out here in California. Went to Portilloā€˜s today to get the best beef sandwich in the country. Just killer stuff if youā€™ve never had it. Got to get it dipped. The cheese fries are a must.
IMG_2213.jpeg
Now youā€™re talking brother! Sausage beef combo is quite tasty as well. Cheese fries definitely a must.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Now youā€™re talking brother! Sausage beef combo is quite tasty as well. Cheese fries definitely a must.
Oh yeah do the combo every once in a while as well.

Sponsored

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
IMG_2213.jpeg
I have a short list of places I want to try and that one's been on the list for a minute!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Marinated chicken breasts and homemade deer jalapeƱo cheddar sausage for lunch today
20240602_124257.jpg
20240602_130118.jpg
Damn! If thatā€™s just lunch I canā€™t wait to see dinner. It looks delicious. I havenā€™t had venison in a long time.

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Damn! If thatā€™s just lunch I canā€™t wait to see dinner. It looks delicious. I havenā€™t had venison in a long time.
Thanks man!!

I think we might be going out tonight with the in-laws so I decided to make this for lunch instead of cooking it tomorrow night lol!

Everything is good!

I don't hunt but being in GA, I'm fortunate to have several friends and coworkers who hunt so I get hooked up with some venison from time to time. I'd love to get ahold of some backstraps or tenderloins, those are amazing if marinated and cooked right!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man!!

I think we might be going out tonight with the in-laws so I decided to make this for lunch instead of cooking it tomorrow night lol!

Everything is good!

I don't hunt but being in GA, I'm fortunate to have several friends and coworkers who hunt so I get hooked up with some venison from time to time. I'd love to get ahold of some backstraps or tenderloins, those are amazing if marinated and cooked right!
Thatā€™s cool. When I lived in Illinois my brother had a friend who could just walk right out his back door and hunt. He would hunt during bow season which is much longer than gun season and he would bag quite a few and weā€™d always get a lot of stuff from him that we put in the freezer. None of that anymore out here.

Sponsored

fast306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 M1HP6MT
Thatā€™s cool. When I lived in Illinois my brother had a friend who could just walk right out his back door and hunt. He would hunt during bow season which is much longer than gun season and he would bag quite a few and weā€™d always get a lot of stuff from him that we put in the freezer. None of that anymore out here.
Saw this pregnant girl the other day right around the corner from my work

She was bedded down with 3 others. They just got up and walked away nonchalantly lol

Screenshot_20240520_182342_Gallery.jpg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My father in law use to deer hunt, venison chili in the winter time is still one of my favorites.

I preferred pheasant hunting personally, always moving around. Much more enjoyable than sitting in a tree or blind somewhere covered in deer piss scent and having to pee 5 miles away so they donā€™t pick up your scent LOL. I need to get back out there, been at least a handful of years since I pheasant hunted. Smoked pheasant is one of my faves also

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My father in law use to deer hunt, venison chili in the winter time is still one of my favorites.

I preferred pheasant hunting personally, always moving around. Much more enjoyable than sitting in a tree or blind somewhere covered in deer piss scent and having to pee 5 miles away so they donā€™t pick up your scent LOL. I need to get back out there, been at least a handful of years since I pheasant hunted. Smoked pheasant is one of my faves also
I hear you. At least you guys did it the right way. I canā€™t stand these new places where they have these things that turn on to spew out food for the deer to come and get you a clean clear shot. Takes all of the hunting out of it. Did your father-in-law use a gun or a bow? I was always impressed that my brothers friend used to bow because you gotta be so super accurate to hit it right. You donā€™t want it to suffer.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I hear you. At least you guys did it the right way. I canā€™t stand these new places where they have these things that turn on to spew out food for the deer to come and get you a clean clear shot. Takes all of the hunting out of it. Did your father-in-law use a gun or a bow? I was always impressed that my brothers friend used to bow because you gotta be so super accurate to hit it right. You donā€™t want it to suffer.
He used to do both bow and shotgun but gave up on the bow hunting as he got older. They folks that can bow hunt well are pretty incredible to watch. I tried his bows at a range a few times and I missed on almost every single pull LOL. And Iā€™m pretty good with a shotgun, but the bow is just a totally different skill.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase