Sponsored

ESS or Whipple

Pistol_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT
Don't need the fuel pump. Look into the JMS BAP as well, you may like it better. It cranks voltage from throttle input so it's not always blasting 18v to the pump like some other BAPs.
Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Interesting, what duty cycle does that put you at
Im around 850 with them on e95. My max pulsewidth hits 12 ms at 7500, but for some reason the gen3 ecm won’t command all 16 ms that’s available. So they’re only at 75% duty cycle but 100% of what ford allows you to command.

loucas-2021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
You don't need the pump, the g4 Intercooler is overkill imo also

if you follow juggernaut on Facebook they actually have a really good deal for a g3 kit right now that a customer ended up not getting
Thanks Pws6. So if I don't need the pump, I don't need the pump booster either, is that right. So I don't need the pump, pump booster, and intercooler. What about the blow off valve? Is the standard 50 mm good enough?

Pws6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks Pws6. So if I don't need the pump, I don't need the pump booster either, is that right. So I don't need the pump, pump booster, and intercooler. What about the blow off valve? Is the standard 50 mm good enough?
No, you need to booster with a 120mm, but some tuners will tune a 125mm without it. The standard BOV is a summit tial clone, they are very similar in my opinion but some people prefer the real tial. I personally run the summit with no issues

loucas-2021

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP Grabber Yellow
No, you need to booster with a 120mm, but some tuners will tune a 125mm without it. The standard BOV is a summit tial clone, they are very similar in my opinion but some people prefer the real tial. I personally run the summit with no issues
Thanks a lot for your help. I think I have the info I need to order. I think I have a complicating factor though, in that I'm running the Ford Performance kit (CAI w/upgraded throttle body and calibration tool: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9603-M8B). I guess that will go in the trash or sold.
Sponsored