Sponsored

ESS G3X 60-130 seems slow compared to everyone else's with same/similar mods.

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
wouldn't it be a more sound long-term solution to get a better pump? And toss the boost-a-pump?
Probably im only doing what my guy who did the kit for me told me to do. I'll probably end up getting a new fuel system in the future anyways because ive had this kit for about a week and its already kinda boring.

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I was told to clear it and drive and ever since then it hasnt popped back up and car has been functioning fine. I think i just went a little too much on one of the pulls. Currently just looking for another oem fuel pump.
Don't go wot until you can verify there is no fuel pressure issues.

Last thing you want is to go lean and blow up your engine.

Get us a half throttle data log. it doesn't have to be 60-130 just an rpm sweep from like 3.5-7k rpm at half throttle.

If fuel pressure looks good you can increase throttle and we can re-examine. Your car has a fuel pressure sensor. You should be able to easily see in the datalogs if your car is having a fuel pressure issue at wot.

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Get us a half throttle data log. it doesn't have to be 60-130 just an rpm sweep from like 3.5-7k rpm at half throttle.

If fuel pressure looks good you can increase throttle and we can re-examine. Your car has a fuel pressure sensor. You should be able to easily see in the datalogs if your car is having a fuel pressure issue at wot.
Ill try to do that Tomorrow ive just been slammed with stuff and my computer doesnt wanna connect to my MPVi2+

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

I haven't actually tried it because ive just been using bluetooth but can i connect my MPVi2+ to my computer with a cord to datalog? Sorry i know its a dumb question lol.

Sponsored

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I haven't actually tried it because ive just been using bluetooth but can i connect my MPVi2+ to my computer with a cord to datalog? Sorry i know its a dumb question lol.
You can use Bluetooth but I don’t know how easy it is to setup. The cable is super easy you just plug it in, load the software, hit connect, and it works.

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You can use Bluetooth but I don’t know how easy it is to setup. The cable is super easy you just plug it in, load the software, hit connect, and it works.
Yeah i feel really stupid now because i was sitting it in for over 30 minutes trying to get it to connect and then came back and did it again. I just now found my original cord that came with it in my glove box. Im gonna try to wake up early and get that log for you tomorrow before i head to work. I appreciate the help and patience man!

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Yeah i feel really stupid now because i was sitting it in for over 30 minutes trying to get it to connect and then came back and did it again. I just now found my original cord that came with it in my glove box. Im gonna try to wake up early and get that log for you tomorrow before i head to work. I appreciate the help and patience man!
When you do the log it will load default vehicle channels. Right click and select add channels and use the search box to search for fuel pressure.

I can get you a list of things to log later but we should verify if you actually are having fuel pressure issues first

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When you do the log it will load default vehicle channels. Right click and select add channels and use the search box to search for fuel pressure.

I can get you a list of things to log later but we should verify if you actually are having fuel pressure issues first
Here is the log sorry it took awhile for me to get started with the actual driving it was a cold start lol.

Attachments

tdstuart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Triston
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
Here is the log sorry it took awhile for me to get started with the actual driving it was a cold start lol.
All good I’m at work so I’ll have to check it out when I get home.
Were you able to add fuel pressure to the log?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
All good I’m at work so I’ll have to check it out when I get home.
Were you able to add fuel pressure to the log?
I think so. Are you wanting to look at the fuel rail pressure and fuel level input? I didnt see anything else in the channels under fuel system.

OP
OP
Maximos_n

Maximos_n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
You only logged high pressure fuel pressure. Log these parameters too.

Screenshot 2024-06-19 105520.png
Alright ill have to look around for them i guess. I didnt see them as an option. Thanks