ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Any thoughts on the VMS 17X10 wheels? Tires? Rains alot in my area so nothing that won't hook. Or just throw some tires on factory 19" wheels?
Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Any thoughts on the VMS 17X10 wheels? Tires? Rains alot in my area so nothing that won't hook. Or just throw some tires on factory 19" wheels?
I know a lot of people run them… I don’t personally use them but I definitely recommend new wider wheels and stickier tires!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not on a 2015 according to Ford. Should be 5th.

Sponsored

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado

Sounded real good on the dyno though. This pull it pulled timing for some reason then i was logging the others on the app so i couldn't record. One of the Facebook guys said stock gen 2 headers are super restrictive and most charts I've seen had long tubes? Could that truly be my issue?

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt

Sounded real good on the dyno though. This pull it pulled timing for some reason then i was logging the others on the app so i couldn't record. One of the Facebook guys said stock gen 2 headers are super restrictive and most charts I've seen had long tubes? Could that truly be my issue?
Based on the sound change from stock to catless LTH. I’d say it’s pretty restrictive lol I’ve always heard that the benefits of headers are much better once boosted. Would be interesting to see a dyno back to back

chohan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 301a, 10r80
Well, bad news everyone, i think my shit is broken 🤷‍♂️
Edit: just looked at gear ratio it's wrong and it says pull gear is 1:1 but the pulls were in 4th
Seems a bit on the conservative side. My gen3 w G3 did 644whp on 125 pulley with 93 and a healthy shot of boostane. Mustang dyno running Holeshot software. I think I'm getting about 8psi on my mechanical boost gauge at 7500rpm. How much boost are you seeing?

VideoCapture_20230511-104556.jpg

If you're seeing the right amount of boost, I wouldn't sweat over the numbers.

Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
What's his labor rate and backlog like? Jax seems to be getting abit flakey
I can't really answer that but he did my gears for 1k with my gears. Few other places wanted anywhere from 1400 to 2700 and that seemed crazy. This place knocked it out in a day for me.

I will say though, it's hard not to be suspicious if they actually did it when you can't actually see them lol. They gave me my old gears but then that paranoid voice in my head is like... What if those aren't yours lol.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Anyone here go up against a stock gt500? Curious what you g3 guys do against one. I know my g2 won’t keep up but I think the g3 would

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone here go up against a stock gt500? Curious what you g3 guys do against one. I know my g2 won’t keep up but I think the g3 would
Not me, I ran into one that was cruising with a C7 and thought we’d get to run but the stars did not align. 👎🏼

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Not me, I ran into one that was cruising with a C7 and thought we’d get to run but the stars did not align. 👎🏼
Dang lol that would have been a fun race
Sponsored