Sponsored

Eibach sportlines with FPP track handling pack

BlownStang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shadow Black
Guys,

I browsed around a lot and watched a lot of videos about suspension setups. I'm not sure anymore what to buy for a 2017 GT without PP.

Should I go with the Ford Performance street handling kit + Eibach Sportlines? Would that work out without being out of camber spec?
Or should I go with a Steeda setup? There are so many options, the only thing I know is, that I would like to have the drop of the Eibachs but I want to stay in the OEM camber spec.

I don't want to take parts of the OEM suspension and mount them to aftermarket parts, I want something that I can just install plug and play (I just would exchange springs with the Eibach ones if needed)

Please help me get a nice suspension setup max price is $1500
I think it comes down to ride height based on what you have posted. The FRPP Track Handling Pack is going to give you an great set up for the street in terms of handling whilst retaining some level of comfort. But if you want it that bit lower add the Eibachs. Warning with the Eibachs, I had to resort to Steeda Rear Camber arms to get the camber back to 1 degree (where I wanted it), but other have been successful at least getting into factory range ~1.5 neg.
Sponsored

OP
OP

bl4d3runn3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blu Fury
I think it comes down to ride height based on what you have posted. The FRPP Track Handling Pack is going to give you an great set up for the street in terms of handling whilst retaining some level of comfort. But if you want it that bit lower add the Eibachs. Warning with the Eibachs, I had to resort to Steeda Rear Camber arms to get the camber back to 1 degree (where I wanted it), but other have been successful at least getting into factory range ~1.5 neg.
Question is if the FPP Track handling pack shocks are already configured to compensate the 1 inch drop that the FPP springs bring with them, then the addional 0.5 inch that the Eibach Sportlines will to, would impact it too much.

So you are using the FPP with Eibachs and a Steeda Rear Camber arm? Could you post a link to them and a photo of your car?

Do you experience any clunking or rattling noise with your suspension?

BlownStang15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Shadow Black
Question is if the FPP Track handling pack shocks are already configured to compensate the 1 inch drop that the FPP springs bring with them, then the addional 0.5 inch that the Eibach Sportlines will to, would impact it too much.

So you are using the FPP with Eibachs and a Steeda Rear Camber arm? Could you post a link to them and a photo of your car?

Do you experience any clunking or rattling noise with your suspension?
I don't think the extra 0.5" will make any difference to the shock.

Here is a link to the camber arms.
https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-rear-adjustable-camber-arms-15-16-all-555-4123.html

Here is a shot with the camber arms and just under 1 degrees neg.
Mustang angle for upload.jpg

ZanarkO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2000 C5, 2006 Eclipse GT, 2003 Evo 8
I have never been impressed by eibach sport lines on a domestic. I recently drove a SN95 with those springs and KYB AGX's and it was kinda crap. I also havent heard the "best" thing about them on these forums and Ive driven a S197 with them on stock shocks and was not impressed. What you should go ahead and buy is some Swift Spec R springs. Which I happen to have for sale :D! They are AMAZING.
Sponsored