RAVAGE88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Premium
The brake rotor is 13 inches
Ah, gotcha. I'm not the most up-to-date on all things Mach 1, but it looks like the handling pack cars are 19X10.5 up front and 19X11 in the rear, but not sure of the offset. On my GT, I'm doing wheels and tires with the kit, along with a number of other things since it'll be apart.

MB
Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
posted by user @Vertex

HP wheels are as follows
Front 19x10.5J +24mm
Rear 19x11J +52.5mm

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
The red are nice but it wouldn't go with my paint color: Cyber Orange
Agreed. Orange is the only option that makes sense although I had considered lime green and some line green matching accents at one point.

53687145746_6baff903ce_k.jpg

Sponsored

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I think you need different rear tires. I’m not sure if even the HP tires will fit. I would double check.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
I can't understand why there isn't a rear Brembo caliper kit available that bolt's right up in place of single rear caliper. Really don't want to change spindles, axles, lines, etc.
Makes 0 sense to me. I’d buy them immediately just for looks.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
There is an issue with that kit on mach 1's. The large front calipers interfere with the front magneride struts. Even tho the 350's also had MR they have different front spindles to clear the struts with those bigger calipers. You can switch to the 350 specific spindles but now you need the correct offset wheels to go with them. So now you're looking at the kit, new spindles, and new wheels F&R. That's a lot a lot of money for just looks.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
It makes absolutely perfect sense. 15 people that would buy it (not literally - but comparatively to # of cars produced) would not ever justify developing one.

And those car have the single piston rear caliper for main reason driving development of any consumer product - cost.

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
It makes absolutely perfect sense. 15 people that would buy it (not literally - but comparatively to # of cars produced) would not ever justify developing one.

And those car have the single piston rear caliper for main reason driving development of any consumer product - cost.
But yet we have 4-5 different complete brake kits? How many people are seriously buying a complete brake kit that it supports 5 kits at high volume like you’re saying? I can count the number of non-ford performance aftermarket mustang brakes I’ve seen in real life on one hand: 0

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I was scrounging around for one. Decided on performance over trying to get the Brembo looks so going with Powerstop's GT Vented Rotors Kit with OP Mustang stainless steel lines and OEM pads.
(V6 is inverted hats rotors for God knows what reason...so gotta fix it. kit comes with calipers too).

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
But yet we have 4-5 different complete brake kits? How many people are seriously buying a complete brake kit that it supports 5 kits at high volume like you’re saying? I can count the number of non-ford performance aftermarket mustang brakes I’ve seen in real life on one hand: 0
1 for me if talking rear. Its what I am getting to fix inverted hat rotors on V6 to GT vented ones.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/PWR-KCOE6812

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
My car has the Handling Pack but it should work, I watch the video of them putting the break set on a regular GT
Yeah it’ll work. A guy in my car club has these on his GT.

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I just installed the M-2300-Y kit on my 2020 GT PP2 two months ago. Happy with the kit, looks great and definitely more stopping power, although the brakes are a little touchy now. Not a difficult install, but took some time. Didn’t need the kit at all, but I wanted it. Besides, it’s only money, worse things I could spend it on! Lol As mentioned, you will probably need new wheels, pretty sure nothing oem will work, unless you have oem GT350 wheels. I am running Apex EC-7’s, 19x11, 52 offsets all around. (Extended studs and 1” spacers on the front.) wheels fit fine, no issues. Due to the different design on the ebrake, the hubs stuck out 1/4” further on each side. Depending on your wheel offset, may or may not be an issue. My wheels were fine, slight poke on the rear but not bad.

Doug
Sponsored