Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YaTi.co
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I was actually going to order through Texas Motor Ford, the sales associate was great but the upper management team was a joke, I have dealt with better managers at a radio shack.
Sponsored

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I ordered with x-plan from Texas Motors Ford in Ft Worth off 820. Also had five star Ford willing to sell me one on x-plan. If a dealer wont let you use x-plan then I would leave and never look back.
Five star in NRH is pretty good... got my truck there... actually, bought from encs and delivered there when I was on deployment in 2006. Could have done it in lewisville since they are a higher volume dealer but they never called me back when the order banks opened... I went to Bob Tomes way in mckinney instead... was awesome!

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
I was actually going to order through Texas Motor Ford, the sales associate was great but the upper management team was a joke, I have dealt with better managers at a radio shack.
I've only dealt with the Internet Sales/Order Manager Joseph Kelley and another salesman I don't remember when I was looking at Explorers for the wife (other than the service guys). All of them were great. Joseph has been pretty awesome through out this whole processes. I actually didn't like the salesmen and the manager I dealt with at the Five Star Ford off North 820. They made me feel like I was wasting their time and when looking for explorers for the wife the salesman tried to pass me off to another salesman 3 times.

I know it was truck month and they sell a lot of explorers and were trying to move some trucks but geeez it really was bad customer service. Really left there with a bad taste in my mouth when they super low-balled my trade in and only came up to what I wanted when I was walking out the door. Long story short, I kept walking.

I have had my Fords serviced at both dealerships and nothing has been bad about the work done but at Texas Motors Ford everything was a lot smoother and easier to deal with and the turn around for the repairs was faster. Didnt have issues using a my warranty at either place, but TMF gave me a Mustang right off the lot to drive as a loaner when I got repairs there where as FSF made me go through a rental car service.
Sponsored