Sponsored

Anyone order from the DFW area?

Cades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I am debating whether or not on taking advantage of the great 2014 deals and using the extra cash to aftermarket how I want, or go with a 2015.

The person i have been emailing back and forth with a few times about a v6 pricing and what not at Sam Pack Ford:

so I asked him today about x-plan, he told me 2015 mustang isnt available for x-plan, so then I asked him what the invoice price would be, said there is no invoice price and they will sell MSRP +.

So he either has no clue, or he is lying. But either way, probably lost any business I may have given.

Anyways, has anyone actually ordered one with x-plan in DFW? And also one that may have the best deals on 2014s? (that arent morons)
Sponsored

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
I am debating whether or not on taking advantage of the great 2014 deals and using the extra cash to aftermarket how I want, or go with a 2015.

The person i have been emailing back and forth with a few times about a v6 pricing and what not at Sam Pack Ford:

so I asked him today about x-plan, he told me 2015 mustang isnt available for x-plan, so then I asked him what the invoice price would be, said there is no invoice price and they will sell MSRP +.

So he either has no clue, or he is lying. But either way, probably lost any business I may have given.

Anyways, has anyone actually ordered one with x-plan in DFW? And also one that may have the best deals on 2014s? (that arent morons)
go to five star in plano and talk to corey white great sales person and he won't push anything on to you and they take x plan pricing

my03mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru BRZ, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST
go to five star in plano and talk to corey white great sales person and he won't push anything on to you and they take x plan pricing
What he said, my dad ordered from him. Great salesman and he really knows his stuff.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Yeah, I did. Hey, I would not try to order from sam pack because they are feeding full of shi* I went in a test drive on the 2014 but adamantly said I want the 2015.. all contact info was already exchanged but when it came up to order banks open, no one even my sales guy bothered calling. They too told me full price but that is incorrect. I wound up going to BoB Tomes Ford in Mckinney and talked to Butch, he was more than helpfull and came as a recommendation from two of my co workers, one has dealings with him for the last 2 decades or so... I got xplan on the mustang because I am retired military, x plan is only available to those that are partners of ford and subsidiaries and friends n family of those who work for ford present and retired ... military has a few fleet programs with the military or DOD

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
Yeah, I did. Hey, I would not try to order from sam pack because they are feeding full of shi* I went in a test drive on the 2014 but adamantly said I want the 2015.. all contact info was already exchanged but when it came up to order banks open, no one even my sales guy bothered calling. They too told me full price but that is incorrect. I wound up going to BoB Tomes Ford in Mckinney and talked to Butch, he was more than helpfull and came as a recommendation from two of my co workers, one has dealings with him for the last 2 decades or so... I got xplan on the mustang because I am retired military, x plan is only available to those that are partners of ford and subsidiaries and friends n family of those who work for ford present and retired ... military has a few fleet programs with the military or DOD

i tried bob tomes but they kept feeding me bull that orders wouldn't be taking until august and that was on 5/14 mr tomes and butch are nice its just the other people. i didn't realize there were so many people on here from dfw we need to get a meet up started when we all get or 15s :headbang:

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Lol... agreed... yeah butch is awesome, there are only two there that can do orders last I remember... order banks were not open till 5/20. I ordered mine on 5/24. A Saturday... 5/14 would have been too early... there are already several orders done there

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ordered my 2015 from Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, too. They are great to work with.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
What day you order yours? On the 5/24 there was someone ahead of me around 11am and there was another after me close to 1230 was described as a mustang nut...lol but that was some guy around 25 to 30 or so. Lol

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Ah... never mind... Just saw your tags...lol 5/20

Sponsored

mustang#16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What day you order yours? On the 5/24 there was someone ahead of me around 11am and there was another after me close to 1230 was described as a mustang nut...lol but that was some guy around 25 to 30 or so. Lol

My order was submitted 5/20. Probably a lot of us Mustang nuts around! LOL. Good luck with yours!

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
This will be my first mustang. I've liked them but never the way they rode, felt like a small pickup to me. It was a toss up between mustang, 2015 F150 , & 2016 Audi TTS there was alot more bang for the buck on the Mustang I love the Audi TT which I drive a few times now was the same price it was back then but the TTS comes in at a whopping 52k wick will probably be the same as the F150... already have one that works great over 112k miles hate to give up the Audi though it'll be hard esp having it for 14 years...lol

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
My order was submitted 5/20. Probably a lot of us Mustang nuts around! LOL. Good luck with yours!
I think I can guess your order # lol B095?
I am right next to yours...Saw the other orders all the way up to b099

PipelineEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YaTi.co
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I ordered at Grapevine Ford 3 days after order banks opened, got Xplan.

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
I ordered with x-plan from Texas Motors Ford in Ft Worth off 820. Also had five star Ford willing to sell me one on x-plan. If a dealer wont let you use x-plan then I would leave and never look back.
Sponsored