Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
but the HP unlocks all of the potential f
Youre kidding right? A fender flair and swing hardly rate as major differentiator

Bullit is stick only. The Mach uses the good magride dampers unlike all the EB and GT that had the poorly damped units.

Sponsored

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
I want to let people in this thread know that I was being aggressively sarcastic earlier on, because it's just fun. Some of you seem offended, but I got no beef with you guys. This is where I come to chat with people who love Mustangs and like to help people. And I include myself in that category. Obviously I prefer the HP, that's why I bought it. I preferred the PP1 when I had my GT. But mark my words, I'm not literally hating on your rides, especially not Mach 1's. If you drive a Mach 1, I love your car because they are incredible. It was a fun debate, and I even got some laughs from what appear to be some nice disses towards me. I'm used to that stuff, it's fun for me. Anyway, enjoy your pathetic base models. JUST KIDDING, omg. 🤣 That is a joke, guys. You guys are awesome, and I'm here for you all the way, and to simply just answer the original question?

I really don't like the styling of the S650. Maybe I'm a bit stubborn, but the S550 was so perfectly refined and they took a step backwards. However, in some colors I do think the Dark Horse HP looks good, and I know it's fast, but it doesn't compare to Mach 1 styling to me. I like the mechanical side of it and where they went for performance like twin intakes. But that interior kills me. I think the headlights don't resemble a mustang and the back looks like a Camaro?

elmach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
I think the general pop here feels the same…
The s650 is not an “ugly” car, it’s just a hodgepodge or modern design elements focused on attracting Gen Z. Ford admitted this already. And it doesn’t bother everyone.
BUT then there’s the Mustang enthusiast, the purist, that truly appreciate Mustang, it’s heritage and the key design notes featured in the late 60’s models…
I think we all want FORD to know that FORGET GEN Z…make a MUSTANG

Last edited:

CobaltFilly

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Davis
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7L V6 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some next level boomer cringe in this thread.

The 24s are nasty AF, 2 mods and 800rwhp.
Love that ford eliminated the need for useless tuners and over the top obnoxious fuel systems.
nothing new...

rubyredponycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Ruby Red - 1st Mustang
for $91K, you can go 12.7 in the quarter. Or you know, the same thing any V8 mustang is capable of doing. The DH is an overpriced “look at me” item. Has yet to do anything to wow me for the price of the Shelby or Roush cars
I think they upped the price because the only real competition now is from the German luxury brands or Lexus and they’re 100k plus for performance models so the dark horse looks like a bargain at 91k.

sdskinner73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 premium GT A10 3.55s
I think they upped the price because the only real competition now is from the German luxury brands or Lexus and they’re 100k plus for performance models so the dark horse looks like a bargain at 91k.
Probably. People upset I called them out on steed’s new video for it. Check out this dark horse run a slower 1/4 then the current auto GT, and every auto s550. “It’s not a drag car”. Clearly. But for that price, any s550 will dominate this thing. Rather have the Gt350 over this junk.

rubyredponycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In general, the S650 is not a bad looking Mustang. However, I would take a Mach 1 HP over any of the Dark Horse Mustangs. The interior of the S650 just turns me off.
Just my .02.
The base M1 is an even better deal. If you don’t buy interior upgrades on wish you can get almost all the features of the 650.

rubyredponycar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably. People upset I called them out on steed’s new video for it. Check out this dark horse run a slower 1/4 then the current auto GT, and every auto s550. “It’s not a drag car”. Clearly. But for that price, any s550 will dominate this thing. Rather have the Gt350 over this junk.
I mean it’s not completely junk just overpriced it should have been the same price as the M1 it replaced that would make it a reasonable option. But like most people have said the interior is too cookie cutter SUV screens and then all you’re really paying for is 20 more hp and some grippy tires. A stock pp1 GT is still the best all around option.
Sponsored