Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
What a pile of shit. Now I can't add my own maintenance records. Hope they fix on the next update.
You were able to add maintenance records on the last version? I didn't notice that feature.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
You were able to add maintenance records on the last version? I didn't notice that feature.
Yeah, I had them in there. I am not seeing a way to do with the latest update.

IMG_1926.png

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Losing the ability to add service records :curse: :angry: renders this app all but worthless for me.

I logged into the Ford site via a Mac and Chrome. No luck there either.

Edit,

See post #66. You can still add records at the Ford web site, https://www.ford.com/support/

Some Googling of other forums shows features leaving and then returning as far back as 2021.

Let's hope :please: someone comes to their senses and re-activates the feature. And then stop F'ng with it.

Edit,

Ford continues to monitor the 7G site. FWIW, I posted there, asking them to re-gift the record feature.

I've also noticed the warranty dates and information no longer display in the new app.

Last edited:

fordracerguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FJG M1
I’ve been thinking about deleting the app and removing the telematics fuse - I am cautious after what GM did. Being able to see oil life and add my own records was one of the (albeit smaller) reasons to keep this system. I’ll be watching closely to see if they add it back.

Sponsored

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I’ve been thinking about deleting the app and removing the telematics fuse - I am cautious after what GM did. Being able to see oil life and add my own records was one of the (albeit smaller) reasons to keep this system. I’ll be watching closely to see if they add it back.
I did this months ago. The ability to add service records is still on the Ford website so the app became useless to me. Remote start, meh not a big deal thats what the key fob is for.

MachNroll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package
Lost my Ford Protect ESP info with this update. Deleted app, readded app. Nothing. Going to contact my local dealer to confirm they still have record of my ESP.

gvn49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang, 2020 Explorer, 2007 FX4,1985 Mustang
We lost vehicle location on both 20 Mustang and 20 Explorer. Like windows and all other updates they seem to be wose then the previous. I agree last app was better.

Don't know if it would help but go to play store or where you downloaded the app and give it review of how it is then maybe contact Ford about how terable this app is. App updates usally are only for someone keeping their job, not to better the app in my opiniion.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
My 6 month old hybrid often always goes into deep sleep even dealer tested batteries and app now keeps saying to drive more to get vehicle info ( it's driven daily for at least 20+ miles)

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
What a downgrade. Location is now tied into google maps. Gives them more info to sell about you. Apple get ready for a bad app revue.
I cannot find the owners manual. Used them all the time.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150
The guys on the F150 forum are livid. We lost way more features than the Mustangs. Camera views, trailering stuff, etc.
I think Ford is trying to cut their costs on the program. It has to be very expensive to have servers that store and serve all that data for millions of vehicles.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Would be helpful to tell others not so savy how you did it.
Pretty simple…all I did was press PREVIOUS VERSION and if I remember correctly there was a survey to answer and then it went back to the old app.

EDIT: this morning when I got up I had the new app which must have updated overnight but I changed backed again.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
I can't find user previus app button maybe it was only on the email wwe got which of course I trashed
Can you copy your link qnd post it here
Sponsored