Wrong date on calender

spitfirered1976

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Sliver
My calendar is one day ahead. I cannot figure out how to change to change it to the right date. The manual is zero help. Does anybody know how to change the date?
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I noticed the same thing this past weekend and couldn't find anything in the manual either.

Finally

Old Fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Auto Prem Conv
Do you have My Ford Touch or Sync? I think that there is a settings icon at the bottom center of your touch screen (looks like a gear), that will move you into a settings menu option. After touching that, one of the options (it might be the 4th one down the list) is the time/date. That should get you there. I have the same infotainment system in an Explorer and that's where it is. I hope this works! :D and I apologize if it doesn't.

I'm still waiting to get my GT, and the wait is killing me. I'm hoping that by this time next week my garage will have a new resident. :hail:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Bottom center of screen. It can be changed from there.

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
I noticed this today as well and I cannot find anywhere in the settings to change the date.

I can change the time until I'm blue in the face and hard in the pants.....for the life of me I cannot find where to change the date!

Sponsored

OP
OP

spitfirered1976

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain there is no date change selection. I even tried going back 24 hrs.

OP
OP

spitfirered1976

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
:headbang: I fixed the date on my Ford sync. I went to MapQuest and put in the psychical address of my house and put the psychical address to the muffler shop. Then down loaded the MapQuest directions to my sync I drove to the location use My Ford Sync. when I got there and Sync said I was there the it change the date on the calendar to the right date.

:amen:

theoldcajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
if your mustang does NOT have my ford touch the solution is pretty easy. 1. push the 'menu' button to the lower left of the information screen. 2. select 'clock settings', and hit OK. 3. select 'set date', hit OK and enter the information you need.