Sponsored

What's your favorite website to buy S550 performance parts?

What's your favorite website to buy performance parts?

• American Muscle

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • CJ Pony Parts

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Late Model Restoration

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Team Beefcake

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • BMR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UPR

• Lethal Performance

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Steeda

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Need 4 Speed Motorsports

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Evolution Performance

• Optimum Performance

• Anarchy Motive

• Brothers Performance

• Other

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Steeda! They are local, for me, and I can go by the shop anytime I want. The guys are very knowledgeable and helpful. I can see most of their goodies on their shop cars that they gladly let you sit in and show you how the parts look installed, especially if they already have one up on a lift. Quality parts from a group that have been in the game for a long time. Parts are made in the US. They also give a nice discount to forum members and better prices for repeat customers dropping $$ on lots of parts. I love my Steeda goodies.
Sponsored

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
I've only dealt with Lethal Performance so far but they were great! Very receptive to any questions I had and it was shipped faster than I expected.

Fatty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt PP, 16 Explorer 3.5TT, Roadking
LMR for pricing. Got 10% off Roush phase 2 s/c...$750.00! No one could touch it at the time. AM and cjpp have been great too.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
For me, I'd have to say Steeda. Never had a single issue with them, their products have been great, just as their customer service. I just wish I would get some freebie Steeda stickers every now and then when I order stuff!!!

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't ordered from every single website, so my response is biased, but I love American Muscle!

The prices are great, and since they're close to me, the shipping is super fast. I've never had an issue with them!

My only complaint is that I wish they had more sales on useful modifications, not just the dress up stuff and wheels that nobody wants to buy, lol.

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Lethal, Beefcake and Need4speed have all been awsome for me

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Steeda! They are local, for me, and I can go by the shop anytime I want. The guys are very knowledgeable and helpful. I can see most of their goodies on their shop cars that they gladly let you sit in and show you how the parts look installed, especially if they already have one up on a lift. Quality parts from a group that have been in the game for a long time. Parts are made in the US. They also give a nice discount to forum members and better prices for repeat customers dropping $$ on lots of parts. I love my Steeda goodies.
This for me as well. I don't usually order from the web site- I just give Rodney a call and he hooks me up.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
This for me as well. I don't usually order from the web site- I just give Rodney a call and he hooks me up.
Rodney is awesome, I always enjoy going by the shop and talking with the guys.

I noticed that David hasn't been around the forums lately and was wondering where he's been.

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Everywhere but AmericanMuscle. They make it impossible to pay using a foreign card and ship locally in the US. I have a dropbox in FL where I get my parts sent, that forwards them on over to Dubai for a decent rate. AM refuse to do that and have measures in place to ensure only their shipping affiliates can be used which are priced 150-200% higher.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Steeda and Beefcake have been pain-freeeee to deal with! Steeda has even followed up with me not just on this forum, but on Facebook & Instagram too - talk about customer service :hail:

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Well I guess I'm the cheapskate on the Forum. I use eBay. But in my defense many of the companies on the list sell on eBay so I actually buy from them. But the question from the OP was favorite "website" and thats eBay. :cheers:

AZsenior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2016 Mustangs, GTPP & Eco-boostPP
When I started searching this forum for a place to buy, I had no experience with any of the vendors.

I found zero horror stories regarding Steeda's products or services. I bought from them twice now, and both times it has been positive. The people are great. They get my vote.

Frank

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Adam at STEEDA is an ALL-STAR. Golden glove, player of the year, all that $hit. That is all...

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Ill have to let Adam know the praise - we do our best at making the customer our #1 focus ... we appreciate the great feedback - much appreciated.

Best Regards,

TJ

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Ill have to let Adam know the praise - we do our best at making the customer our #1 focus ... we appreciate the great feedback - much appreciated.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks and no probs. If you guys ever make it out west, first round is on me!

-T
Sponsored