Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

txgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed Manual
Scuffed and painted my Steeda subframe braces, as the powder coating was chipping off in areas. Finished up the rear Steeda drag race sway bar install.

IMG_6067.jpeg

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6070.jpeg

IMG_6063.jpeg
Damn... your garage is clean! My walls are unfinished and the concrete has seen its fair share of spilled liquids. I need to paint my walls and do something with my floor!

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
Had a party on Saturday so I had to make a store run (Took The Mustang):
IMG_8729.JPG

Did a beach blast today and this was the run group. Yes the ZL1 was slow :cwl:
That’s not a ZL1. That’s an SS. Big difference (about 200 hp).

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Damn... your garage is clean! My walls are unfinished and the concrete has seen its fair share of spilled liquids. I need to paint my walls and do something with my floor!
Thanks! Put down some epoxy and you’ll be good to go. I just got back from helping my daughter‘s boyfriend coat his garage floor tonight. It’s a process (clean and etch the floor and let it dry for 2 days before applying the epoxy). It needs to cure 24 hours and we will sweep up the excess flakes, seal it and paint all of the footings where we got epoxy on them.

IMG_6073.jpeg

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks! Put down some epoxy and you’ll be good to go. I just got back from helping my daughter‘s boyfriend’s coat his garage floor tonight. It’s a process (clean and etch the floor and let it dry for 2 days before applying the epoxy). It needs to cure 24 hours and we will sweep up the excess flakes, seal it and paint all of the footings where we got epoxy on them.

IMG_6073.jpeg
Is the DIY stuff pretty easy to work with? I’ve looked into having a pro do mine but I feel like some of the prices these guys charge is a bit ridiculous.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Is the DIY stuff pretty easy to work with? I’ve looked into having a pro do mine but I feel like some of the prices these guys charge is a bit ridiculous.
Yes, it’s very easy to work with. This was a Rustoleum kit. It literally took the two of us 2 1/2 hours to apply the coating today. Prepping the floor (power washing, etching with PST powder and muriatic acid) is the longest part of the job (I did this this part on Tuesday). The clear sealant will also have anti skid granules added to it to add some traction in the event it gets wet.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes, it’s very easy to work with. This was a Rustoleum kit. It literally took the two of us 2 1/2 hours to apply the coating today. Prepping the floor (power washing, etching with PST powder and muriatic acid) is the longest part of the job (I did this this part on Tuesday). The clear sealant will also have anti skid granules added to it to add some traction in the event it gets wet.
Cool, Rustoleum is the one I’ve been looking at as well. I may just go ahead and do it myself. Thanks.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Cool, Rustoleum is the one I’ve been looking at as well. I may just go ahead and do it myself. Thanks.
FYI, the kit we put down was for a 2 car garage, but my daughter’s bf purchased two additional bags of flakes (for a total of 6 bags) because he wanted a heavy broadcast of flakes.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
FYI, the kit we put down was for a 2 car garage, but my daughter’s bf purchased two additional bags of flakes (for a total of 6 bags) because he wanted a heavy broadcast of flakes.
Good to know thanks. I have a 2 car garage as well. I might buy an extra bag or two to have on hand in case I want a heavier flake.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Getting ready to do a 5 hour round trip to pick up these. No rear tires though. I keep bending the front rims on the 20's with the crappy ass roads around here, and I got crushed last night by a Supra because "spinning ain't winning." I want to be able to drive the car in the rain, so those ET Street cheater slicks were eliminated from the deal. Probably going to go with a Mickey Thompson Street SS. Wish me luck. The front Firestones should be good and keep me from bending rims as Welds are way better than the junk I have been running and they have some sidewall at 18inches. I am excited as all get out to get the beadlocks, though. They look so cool. I am meeting the guy at a meat packing plant so it might be a scam and he's going to try and murder me for the cash. 🤔😫

Screenshot_20240503_205025_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_205033_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_205046_Facebook.jpg

MrMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
New plugs. Having the right tools always makes the job easier.
IMG_3007.jpeg
Sponsored