Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Y'all have all the fun up north! We southerners just get the wind, rain, and sleet usually.

While I grew up with snow (in East TN), and I do miss it from time to time, here in SE TX NOBODY knows how to drive in the stuff, and our roads aren't set up for frozen water of any sort.

I try my best to just stay home and stay warm when solid water is falling...

On topic, I walked past my Mustang a few times today with jerry cans full of gas and while trying out our generator - just in case it's needed in a blackout.
Donā€™t worry, a lot of people up here donā€™t know how to drive in the frozen water either šŸ¤£
Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Hey Everyone! This is Junior from N4SM. I recently installed this ABF Fabrication roll bar in my car. The reason I went with them is you are still able to retain the rear seats. I couldn't give up the red rear seats so I went with this company.

It uses the rear seat belt mounting points, no drilling is required. You do have to cut a hole and cut the corner of the plastic panels for the bar go through. Install wasn't too much of a pain, it was fairly straight forward. The hardest part was getting the rear side panels back in.

Overall I am happy the way it came out and love the way it looks. I plan to white stripes on the bar to match the outside of the car. If anyone has a set of Showstopper red recaro seats let me know, I think that would complete my interior haha. Thanks everyone.​

IMG_1368.jpg
IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg
IMG_1374.jpg

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
Hey Everyone! This is Junior from N4SM. I recently installed this ABF Fabrication roll bar in my car. The reason I went with them is you are still able to retain the rear seats. I couldn't give up the red rear seats so I went with this company.
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg
Yeah those rear seats are definitely retained... :cwl:

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Had some initial *ahem* quality issues taken care of at a dealership about 30 miles away, had them do first oil change as well.

They did a great job and surprisingly didn't fight me on anything. Car was purchased brand new, now has 3400 miles on it. Paint was flaking away from under the spoiler, and there were these ugly foam blocks sticking out from under the tailights, and foam sticking out from under the top of the decklid. My first American car and the build quality has definitely not disappointed šŸ˜‚

unnamed1.png

unnamed3.png

unnamed4.png

Guess they just pump these cars out and hope the customer doesn't notice the issues, and if they do pay the dealers to fix em.

unnamed2.png

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
What did I do to my car today? Left it in the garage LOL. We got about 5ā€ of heavy wet snow overnight and have another 6ā€+ coming starting this afternoon with blizzard conditions starting tonight. I know all you southerners are jealous šŸ¤£

IMG_2563.jpeg

IMG_2562.jpeg

IMG_2561.jpeg

IMG_2560.jpeg
Have fun with that Mark. After 40 years in Chicago I donā€™t miss it one bit. Donā€™t get me wrong, I hate California and we will get out but at least I donā€™t have to deal with that. My sister is still in Chicago.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Have fun with that Mark. After 40 years in Chicago I donā€™t miss it one bit. Donā€™t get me wrong, I hate California and we will get out but at least I donā€™t have to deal with that. My sister is still in Chicago.
Fun is one word for it LOL. Spent my whole life here and you never really get used to it or enjoy it (at least not as an adult)

Snakebyte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

It uses the rear seat belt mounting points, no drilling is required. You do have to cut a hole and cut the corner of the plastic panels for the bar go through. Install wasn't too much of a pain, it was fairly straight forward. The hardest part was getting the rear side panels back in.

Overall I am happy the way it came out and love the way it looks. I plan to white stripes on the bar to match the outside of the car. If anyone has a set of Showstopper red recaro seats let me know, I think that would complete my interior haha. Thanks everyone.​

IMG_1368.jpg
IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg
IMG_1374.jpg
Looks good.

Hmmm....So maybe those seat belt brackets on the roll cage can double as passenger seat air bag mounts? :crackup:

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
It may sound crazy, but if you come from a snowy area, you will miss it when you head south.

Especially around Christmas. A nice white Christmas, with the fireplace going, family around.........that's pretty sweet.
1000%. I recently moved back to VA after living in Buffalo for about 9 years. I miss the snow a ton.

The other side of that coin is I got to drive the Mustang to work yesterday because it was 55 degrees and sunny.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
1000%. I recently moved back to VA after living in Buffalo for about 9 years. I miss the snow a ton.

The other side of that coin is I got to drive the Mustang to work yesterday because it was 55 degrees and sunny.
I donā€™t know if Iā€™d miss it or not. Definitely wouldnā€™t miss shoveling. It is nice to look at every now and then. Weā€™ve got below zero daytime highs coming early next week, definitely not looking forward to that. A warmer climate definitely sounds appealing this time of year

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Loved the winter and snow when I used to live in an area with lots of mountains where was going skiing every weekend for 3-4 months a year.

Winter in northeast is stupid and pointless - the most popular entertainment here during this time is mall shopping, and it just keeps dragging on and on until end of April and into May. :puke::puke::puke:

Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
I'm in KY and it was super nice yesterday as well. I messed up by not driving the Mustang back when I ran home on my lunch.

lo-fi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Zero Options, Orange Fury)
I'd be happy if I never see snow again. Living where I'm at I get to drive my car year round and I love that. If I want to go snowboarding I'll fly someplace, spend a week or two, and come home. Snow... yeesh...

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
Loved the winter and snow when I used to live in an area with lots of mountains where was going skiing every weekend for 3-4 months a year.

Winter in northeast is stupid and pointless - the most popular entertainment here during this time is mall shopping, and it just keeps dragging on and on until end of April and into May. :puke::puke::puke:
I got to enjoy Bills games in the elements every winter. Some of the best times with friends drinking beer and freezing your balls off.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I'd be happy if I never see snow again. Living where I'm at I get to drive my car year round and I love that. If I want to go snowboarding I'll fly someplace, spend a week or two, and come home. Snow... yeesh...
I drive mine year round. Itā€™s a blast in the fresh snow. Today was too much though, that chin spoiler wouldā€™ve been acting like a snow plow šŸ¤£