Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Today I did the Ford Racing Strut tower brace. I also did the GT350 shift knob and GT530 start button mod.

Sponsored

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT (black red racing stripes)
Update: the dealership has no idea why it is having trouble starting. They are going to change the fuel pump to "see" if it makes a difference.

Anyone else have starting problems or know of any with brand new mustang any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Update: the dealership has no idea why it is having trouble starting. They are going to change the fuel pump to "see" if it makes a difference.

Anyone else have starting problems or know of any with brand new mustang any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Unacceptable! I would be pushing for a different car here soon if they don't get this sorted fast

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
WS1fp5.jpg

Lol all I have right now. Got here at 8AM this morning and they've been working on it since like 8:45 or so. I'll get more pics and videos once it's all done though :)
What shop or dealership?

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Pix or it didnt happen...lol. Just curious on how the engine bay looks/spacing afterwards.
z8P6xO.jpg

Vid and more pics to come later when I get my Lund tune revision. This sounds soooo sexy though!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Looks awesome, how is the volume? is it controllable?
So far it seems easily controllable. I figured that'd be the case though. Everyone talked about how extremely loud the corsa xtremes were and they were manageable, and now xtremes + kooks LT seems manageable as well thus far.

I've only been in the car for a few minutes before having to pull over for a conference call, but I'll hopefully be able to give more valuable feedback in an hour or so, lol.

Really love the sound though!!

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Oh God...I just ordered a Procharger setup from Beefcake...

I am ridiculously excited and at the same time terrified...of my wife when she sees the bank transfer...

anyone want my Airaid intake/Bama Tuner kit when I swap it out for the Procharger? It only has 400 miles on it!!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Oh God...I just ordered a Procharger setup from Beefcake...

I am ridiculously excited and at the same time terrified...of my wife when she sees the bank transfer...

anyone want my Airaid intake/Bama Tuner kit when I swap it out for the Procharger? It only has 400 miles on it!!
Don't you need to wait to see who gets the Airaid in the divorce settlement?

j/k.

Congrats on the SC!

Sponsored

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
So far it seems easily controllable. I figured that'd be the case though. Everyone talked about how extremely loud the corsa xtremes were and they were manageable, and now xtremes + kooks LT seems manageable as well thus far.

I've only been in the car for a few minutes before having to pull over for a conference call, but I'll hopefully be able to give more valuable feedback in an hour or so, lol.

Really love the sound though!!
Ha I bet it sounds awesome. Cant wait to hear it on some videos

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Received my tracking number on my Project6GR 19x10's. Can't wait to get them installed!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
What shop or dealership?
Pellegrini Performance Shop in Mandeville, LA. Hard finding a good shop to do any good work for reasonable prices out here but so far this is the first thing I've had them do, and it turned out well. Some other local shops are charging way more and taking much longer.

Ha I bet it sounds awesome. Cant wait to hear it on some videos
Thanks man! Finally made it home and, I have to say, the entire system is very controllable. It's a bit louder during cruising (which I love) but the sound that the headers give the exhaust system is just ridiculously amazing.

Haven't really done anything crazy yet since I'm waiting on a revision from Lund. Another funny thing is that when Lund says "just go WOT once and send us logs, nothing more", everyone comes up on the side of you trying to race. Second time this has happened to me, lol. I got tried by a challenger, camaro, and a g8 on my way home.

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Sent the Stock PP wheels out to be powder coated Triple Bronze with the center caps to be done with the pony in Triple Bronze & the backround in mat black.

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50