Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
Thanks, Yeah I love the RR
Thx for the Thx, just got my baby last summer... researching all the items for my build.
Just finished installing the Rally Stripe 6-Speed Shift Knob w/ GT Logo - Black/White, looks Great.
20171204_150254.jpg

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Had to remind my self for spring time LOL

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Just got this in the mail! Gonna install it tonight

picture.jpg

Sponsored

Semi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
79 ford f250 7.5l/2015 gt pp ruby red

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
My doggo got pretty sick this week. Ended up costing me OVER $2,000 to get her fixed up. I won't be purchasing anything for awhile :(. I still have springs I need to get on the PP shock/struts and mounted if anyone wants to help me with that in the Central VA area LOL. I really want to get those BC coilovers off and the clunk gone. It's the only thing that prevents me from completely loving my car every time I drive it.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
My doggo got pretty sick this week. Ended up costing me OVER $2,000 to get her fixed up. I won't be purchasing anything for awhile :(. I still have springs I need to get on the PP shock/struts and mounted if anyone wants to help me with that in the Central VA area LOL. I really want to get those BC coilovers off and the clunk gone. It's the only thing that prevents me from completely loving my car every time I drive it.
Sorry about your dog! Yikes, but the are a part of your family aren't they!! I'm sure if anyone's in your area they'll lend a hand...good luck. Thoughts n prayers for you dogs quick recovery. :cheers::cheers:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium

Sorry to hear!
See, this is why I don't have pets. Three kids (two of which are girls ~extra $$$) and a wife. And my job sucks right now. But I have a swear jar that I fill up pretty quick for mods. We sold some assets and paid some stuff down to we can still have fun from time to time. However, in no way will I let a furry animal come between me and my Steed.. LOL:D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
Had to remind my self for spring time LOL
Lol...lol... That's what I do for my Malibu Boat every fall when I put her to bed for the winter. :thumbsup:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
My black heat coated, 1-7/8" ARH catted longtube headers are being installed to my 3" direct connect Corsa Sport catback as I type this by High PSI Performance in central Texas. Normally, I do my own work on my cars, but this install is a pain.

Looking forward to the sound! It's going to be loud but a good loud.

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Thankfully pupperz is ok. With my pets I'd sell my car if it came down to them or the car. I love my car but a car is just that, a car and can always be replaced. A pet is like a furry human and each one is one of a kind and irreplaceable.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
V series spoiler installed, holy shit I love it! :love:

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg