Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

BigR4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT 6MT
Did you have to send a message to them to see if they would offer the need for green. I would love my shift knob eruption green on the M1 but they only offer three colors online. I’m assuming you have to ask for a special?
Yea, I sent them a separate email with my order number and what I wanted.
Sponsored

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Did you have to send a message to them to see if they would offer the need for green. I would love my shift knob eruption green on the M1 but they only offer three colors online. I’m assuming you have to ask for a special?
I emailed them before I ordered it with what I was thinking about and in the colors I wanted, after they said yes I ordered it. It will be under engraving service.
IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Just got back to South Dakota where I left my Mach 1 in October 2023. I put the battery back in and let it down onto the ground. It then started pouring rain and has not stopped. Maybe tomorrow it will dry up. LOL Here's some pictures for attention.
mach 1 we are back.jpg
mach 1 we are back 2.jpg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back to South Dakota where I left my Mach 1 in October 2023. I put the battery back in and let it down onto the ground. It then started pouring rain and has not stopped. Maybe tomorrow it will dry up. LOL Here's some pictures for attention.
mach 1 we are back.jpg
mach 1 we are back 2.jpg
Just thought I should inform you that someone stuffed your tailpipe,… this is not sexual, just don’t want you to die.. 😝

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
Just thought I should inform you that someone stuffed your tailpipe,… this is not sexual, just don’t want you to die.. 😝
Probably a useless thing to do. We have never had mice in this garage. I am very forgetful but even I remembered to pull them off. 🤣

Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I emailed them before I ordered it with what I was thinking about and in the colors I wanted, after they said yes I ordered it. It will be under engraving service.
IMG_5195.jpg

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg
How about tint film to “mute” the white P RNDS on the left side,

Last edited:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Just swap it for a manual shift boot, then the whole PRNDS is gone
20230624_132539.jpg

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 21 Exploder ST, 00 Excursion v10
Well I swear if it wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all…. One of our teens backed into the garage door yesterday and now Mara is trapped…. Luckily the front splitter held the door back and it wrapped around the front with so far what looks like only a minor scuff that should be easy for a shop to correct…. So for today…. I wrapped her in blankets so if the door comes down while I’m waiting on the door guy to show up, at least it’s less likely to cause more damage. SMH

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Well I swear if it wasn’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all…. One of our teens backed into the garage door yesterday and now Mara is trapped…. Luckily the front splitter held the door back and it wrapped around the front with so far what looks like only a minor scuff that should be easy for a shop to correct…. So for today…. I wrapped her in blankets so if the door comes down while I’m waiting on the door guy to show up, at least it’s less likely to cause more damage. SMH

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg
Time to sell the kids and get another pony, seriously though hate that for you…… I’m assuming you are way ahead on this and unplugged and or locked the pad so the opener can’t be engaged

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time to sell the kids and get another pony, seriously though hate that for you…… I’m assuming you are way ahead on this and unplugged and or locked the pad so the opener can’t be engaged
Dam right!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I looked at the kid after and told him he better start peddling what he’s got to cover the cost!
But for real, can’t even be mad at him as it was just a honest f-up. Wasn’t messin around or anything… simple foot slip. Yea unplugging the opener till the company is cleared to pull it off was the first thing I did.

Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
Probably a useless thing to do. We have never had mice in this garage. I am very forgetful but even I remembered to pull them off. 🤣
clever idea, first thing I thought of when I saw the covers….
IMG_2525.gif

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Put on the wheel lip molding. It is a little off on both sides so if it comes loose I will get a different adhesive. I wish there was wiggle room for this adhesive that comes with it.

IMG_5295.jpg

OP
OP
Tmpst

Tmpst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Put on the wheel lip molding. It is a little off on both sides so if it comes loose I will get a different adhesive. I wish there was wiggle room for this adhesive that comes with it.

IMG_5295.jpg
Love those accent stripes!

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1