Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Had a Gen2 MGW shifter installed....I should have done this sooner! 😁
I keep looking at them! I even had one in my 2010 gt500 and swore I would always get an MGW in my stick cars. I have been pretty happy with the way the stock shifter feels until recently. I need to grease it or something as it squeaks every once in a while going into first.
Sponsored

GT350Keith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
1969 Shelby GT350, 1991 300ZX TT, 2018 GT350
Was at Road America on Saturday to see some old friends and make some new ones.
Finally met Chris (Mulligan) from IL and had the privilege of a ride along in the famous "Rented Mule" GT350 Track Attack car.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/obsolescence-to-obsession-–-tales-of-the-rented-mule-fprs-gt350-track-attack-14.168923/
It was a great to experience one of the original 350's from the Track Attack Days. Chris kept a clean line and with his mic system we were able to chat during the drive. I was grateful for the mental refresher of the course with my RA track day coming up the end of May.
Even came away with a Rented Mule T-Shirt! I will wear it proudly. Looking forward to more updates from Chris on his ongoing adventures.
20240505_015536161_iOS.jpg
20240504_213629716_iOS.jpg
Had a great time at Road America with some great GT350 owners Saturday. Saw some beautiful cars. Met Chris and the Rented Mule and got an awesome ride in it, even earning a "Rented Mule, the grass is always slippery tour 2024" T-shirt. This is what all the cool kids will be wearing.

IMG_20240504_205231 (2).jpg

IMG_20240504_205231 (1).jpg

IMG_20240504_205231.jpg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Had a great time at Road America with some great GT350 owners Saturday. Saw some beautiful cars. Met Chris and the Rented Mule and got an awesome ride in it, even earning a "Rented Mule, the grass is always slippery tour 2024" T-shirt. This is what all the cool kids will be wearing.

IMG_20240504_205231 (2).jpg

IMG_20240504_205231 (1).jpg

IMG_20240504_205231.jpg
Had a great time on Saturday hanging out with you guys as well.
The legendary story of the Rented Mule just keeps growing! :like:
Can't wait to see your Race Red GT350 out on the Track!.

GT350Keith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Had a great time seeing you again as well. Events like this really get you revved up to get on the track. It was great picking owners minds about what they are modding on their cars for the track.

526 HRSE

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I drove mine today. Yesterday it took me 20 minutes to "bring my car into the driveway" as i took a joyride through the neighborhood instead. I can't get over how much more torque this car has with the new mods.

Sponsored

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Took the GT350 for work and daycare and gym duty today. My 2 year old loves this car so it always brings a smile to my face to see her so happy. Every time she gets in she asks me "What's this" while pointing to basically everything in the car.

Also, today I learned that she can distinguish the GT350 exhaust note from our Cayenne GTS (TT V8, sounds awesome too) exhaust note. I usually go into the garage first to pull the car out while my wife and daughter get ready in the house. My wife says that when I turn on the GT350 my daughter goes "Red car! We're taking the red car today", and when I turn on the Cayenne she says "Awww no red car. We're going in the white car today".

Pretty funny.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Took the car for a short drive to our shop today for wheel cleaning. Cleaned up wheelwell area and calipers too. Updated the sync 3 after reading Lorne's post on it.
Getting ready for Ford Nationals in Carlisle PA next month.

20240507_102040.jpg
20240507_095644.jpg

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
I looked the Shelby over after getting back from Mid-Ohio late on Sunday, she’s one dirty girl.
Deserves a good cleaning, might have to go over those CF wheels more than once…

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I looked the Shelby over after getting back from Mid-Ohio late on Sunday, she’s one dirty girl.
Deserves a good cleaning, might have to go over those CF wheels more than once…

IMG_0555.jpeg

IMG_0556.jpeg
I think your Shelby and my Mach 1 were hanging out together, my Mach 1 is a dirty girl too, lol. got to wait for the flooding to stop.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
We have family OK that have been dealing with the tornados. Hope you guys are ok with whats going on in your neck of the woods.

I think your Shelby and my Mach 1 were hanging out together, my Mach 1 is a dirty girl too, lol. got to wait for the flooding to stop.

Sponsored

Sargent1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H2910
Yesterday. Got it home and unpacked from the Road America trip. Lorne, Keith, sorry I didn't connect with you guys while I was there. I was pretty consumed learning the track Saturday. Mega-fast cars in Advanced all weekend. Enjoyed meeting and chatting with Chris, very much appreciated the tips and Rented Mule shirt! Pleased with my times considering first weekend there with fresh tires. Will make a few tweaks before Daytona in June. Wonderful experience, great track with great people.
IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_9308.jpg
IMG_4580.jpg

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Took the GT350 for work and daycare and gym duty today. My 2 year old loves this car so it always brings a smile to my face to see her so happy. Every time she gets in she asks me "What's this" while pointing to basically everything in the car.

Also, today I learned that she can distinguish the GT350 exhaust note from our Cayenne GTS (TT V8, sounds awesome too) exhaust note. I usually go into the garage first to pull the car out while my wife and daughter get ready in the house. My wife says that when I turn on the GT350 my daughter goes "Red car! We're taking the red car today", and when I turn on the Cayenne she says "Awww no red car. We're going in the white car today".

Pretty funny.
Love this, and I can relate! My 2.5 yr old is quite terrified of the cold start, but loves sitting in my lap for a few revs. No back seat for me so she’s got some growing to do before we go for any rides together, but I can tell she’s a speed demon already. My wife’s X3 M40i is no slouch, and she screams “more fast!” at the top of her little lungs when we’re pulling away from a stop…love it. My M2 CS has rear seats and I thought about putting a child seat back there on the passenger side so she can ride with me from time to time, but she loved my Tacoma so much (high up and plenty of visibility from the rear seat)….we shall see, but love that our girls appreciate the sound of an NA V8!

Ahung12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Love this, and I can relate! My 2.5 yr old is quite terrified of the cold start, but loves sitting in my lap for a few revs. No back seat for me so she’s got some growing to do before we go for any rides together, but I can tell she’s a speed demon already. My wife’s X3 M40i is no slouch, and she screams “more fast!” at the top of her little lungs when we’re pulling away from a stop…love it. My M2 CS has rear seats and I thought about putting a child seat back there on the passenger side so she can ride with me from time to time, but she loved my Tacoma so much (high up and plenty of visibility from the rear seat)….we shall see, but love that our girls appreciate the sound of an NA V8!
I got lucky and have rear seats in the R, but my 8yo prefers the front. She gets to push the start/stop, and put it into first gear. Also she likes to sleep in the car as well and her head falls perfectly on the side bolsters. Even with loud mode on she'll zonk out a few minutes into the ride when I pick her up from school some days. One day she'll inherit either the Shelby or my Panigale V4R, I feel like she's leaning towards the bike though.

NPTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
I got lucky and have rear seats in the R, but my 8yo prefers the front. She gets to push the start/stop, and put it into first gear. Also she likes to sleep in the car as well and her head falls perfectly on the side bolsters. Even with loud mode on she'll zonk out a few minutes into the ride when I pick her up from school some days. One day she'll inherit either the Shelby or my Panigale V4R, I feel like she's leaning towards the bike though.
That’s amazing! I have a bike addiction too, hope my girls DONT inherit that one haha. And also, be careful about discussing back seats in an R on this forum - I almost stumbled into WWIII with some base R folks by saying how much I enjoyed listening to good music while driving… :)

GT350Keith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Yesterday. Got it home and unpacked from the Road America trip. Lorne, Keith, sorry I didn't connect with you guys while I was there. I was pretty consumed learning the track Saturday. Mega-fast cars in Advanced all weekend. Enjoyed meeting and chatting with Chris, very much appreciated the tips and Rented Mule shirt! Pleased with my times considering first weekend there with fresh tires. Will make a few tweaks before Daytona in June. Wonderful experience, great track with great people.
IMG_4527.jpg
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_9308.jpg
IMG_4580.jpg
No problem. Every time we were in your area you were out on the track! Glad you enjoyed Road America, its a special place. Also glad you didn't have any problems and made it home safe. That's quite the trip.
Sponsored