Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
The mats are incredible! +1 to find out who made em! Hell of a gift!
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear the Steeda Jacking Rails went in smooth ... they are a great long term investment!

Best Regards,

TJ

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Not today but I finally got her out the other day after being left alone in my warehouse and made a little video of the resonator delete. Also did one for my RS after installing a custom 3" Stainless Straight Pipe on that! That little thing is LOUD...

[ame]

KS10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R
Aligned, washed and ready for Barber MSP
If I am reading this correctly, the alignment settings your car had when it arrived at the shop was -2 degrees of camber on the RF and -2.2 on the LF. Was this the factory alignment or have you put camber plates on it and that was the initial alignment after the install. The reason I ask is because that is the negative camber I am wanting to achieve up front, but was under the impression this could not be achieved without camber plates. If you could provide me more detail on your setup and experience with it, it would be much appreciated. I have to make some alignment changes before my next event. Sorry if you previously listed this info in another post and I overlooked it. Thx!

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
If I am reading this correctly, the alignment settings your car had when it arrived at the shop was -2 degrees of camber on the RF and -2.2 on the LF. Was this the factory alignment or have you put camber plates on it and that was the initial alignment after the install. The reason I ask is because that is the negative camber I am wanting to achieve up front, but was under the impression this could not be achieved without camber plates. If you could provide me more detail on your setup and experience with it, it would be much appreciated. I have to make some alignment changes before my next event. Sorry if you previously listed this info in another post and I overlooked it. Thx!
The initial reading is from my crude camber setting after I installed the BMR camber bolts. The BMR camber bolts allow close to -2.5 camber. No need for camber plates. Now, I will say this. Adjusting them yourself is a pain in the !@!#$@#@. The adjustment is rather easy but the taking the wheel on and off several times to get it just right was a pain. Front caster was within spec to that of the R. Toe front and back definitely needed adjustment as well as rear camber which you can get up to -1.6 in the rear. The only issue you could possibly have from setting the front camber to the limits of the bolt is tire contact with the strut. My crude settings yielded -2.2 and I had a little less than .25" of clearance between tire and strut.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Went home for lunch and took her out for a drive. First real impression sof the FP road course alignment settings? HOT DAUM!!! if you thought the car was a dart before HOLY SHIITAKE! I have a few nice bends on the way back to work and the car hit 1.5g rather easy and felt much more composed to that which I was used to. I will drive her a few more times to see how much tire wear can be expected from occasional drives but I really want to leave the car set up like this!!!! Daum she feels gooD!

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
If I'm honest, my plan is to run the Lloyds for driving, i have the factory originals stored in the basement, and i will put out the alcantara ones when I'm at a car show, but i'm not likely to drive on them.

All this nonsense for a 60K car.... if i owned a ford GT i'd be a wreck
Smart move. Those alcantara floor mats sure are pretty, but are not that practical. No doubt the GT350 stitching and alcanatara would get dirty in no time, if daily used. Nevertheless, they look awesome. :thumbsup:

Add me to the list of those who'd like to know where they came from.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Got the car back from installing MGW shifter, Red 350R callipers and Watson rollbar. It was 70 degrees and didn't want to stop driving.
CHICAGO?!?!? Where's your snow, salt, sand? Your car looks great:thumbsup:
Congrats on driving it in February.

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Nice!

Got the car back from installing MGW shifter, Red 350R callipers and Watson rollbar. It was 70 degrees and didn't want to stop driving.
So freakin' beautiful. Strong work! I can't stop staring at it.

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
Where did you get the grommets for the roll bar through RSD?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
nice work!
Sponsored