Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Picked up my car (yesterday) after finally having my rear bumper fitment fixed. I'm going to make a thread with more details. My servicing dealership did a good job, I haven't seen another S550 in person with better fitment (for the rear bumper) than how mine currently is. Hopefully it stays this good.

The dealer said they couldn't get my original bumper to fit right, so they ordered a new one, painted it, and installed it. Now my fitment all along where the bumper meets the quarter panels (on both sides) is perfect.

It took them one week (in Monday morning, out Friday midday). They ordered new stripes, but said the stripes are backordered. I opted to take my car in the meantime. I think it looks good without the stripes actually..

Kyle good to see things finally looking up for you! I agree on the stripe. I keep throwing the idea in my head to remove mine also. Not sure I will but I think about it often. They are not cheap! I bought a brand new set to keep stored away for future use.
Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Took my 9 year old for a ride since he hadn't got to ride yet. Pushed it to about 3/4 throttle after it hit 200 degrees on the oil temp gauge and I'm very impressed! Didn't wind it out though as I've only got around 80 miles on it so far. Can't wait to hear what 8k sounds and feels like :headbang:

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Kyle good to see things finally looking up for you! I agree on the stripe. I keep throwing the idea in my head to remove mine also. Not sure I will but I think about it often. They are not cheap! I bought a brand new set to keep stored away for future use.
Thanks! These will be the 5th and 6th pieces of the stripes I've had replaced, all under warranty or at the dealer's expense. I was told these 2 rear ones cost $100 each!

Before I had to have any of them replaced, I told myself (if I keep the car long enough) that I'd remove them after awhile as they got damaged, scratched, chipped, etc, just to have a new look. We'll see. I think I'd prefer aftermarket matte black stripes without the white secondary color, so that it matched all the black accents of the car.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Ctek installed, cleaned inside and out. Ready to hybernate until April. Hopefully the wife will avoid dinging the sleeping beauty while getting in and out of her car. It just seems like no matter how far away I park, the closer she manages to park.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
If I had to leave mine in my home garage for an extended period of time I'd get some of those foam workout mats that are like puzzle pieces and attach them to the cover or wrap them in a towel and wedge them between the cover and the car just to be safe :cheers:

Sponsored

msgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Tried something different with Craig's custom license plate bracket. I will need to tether the bracket just in case it comes off.
image1-2.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Ctek installed, cleaned inside and out. Ready to hybernate until April. Hopefully the wife will avoid dinging the sleeping beauty while getting in and out of her car. It just seems like no matter how far away I park, the closer she manages to park.

Trade her in.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Trade her in.
Easy for you to say, you live in Florida:cheers:

I would normally drive during snow free times, but ankle surgery in January will ruin my clutch foot for about 3 months:mad:

I love this car, but honestly I have considered trading for a new Raptor.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

I would normally drive during snow free times, but ankle surgery in January will ruin my clutch foot for about 3 months:mad:

I think he means trade in your wife.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Why don't you put on a nice car cover and get a 4x8 sheet of the 1" thick foam blue board from lowes, Home Depot etc and place it against your car so if she does swing the door open it'll protect your car

Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Tried something different with Craig's custom license plate bracket. I will need to tether the bracket just in case it comes off.
Got more pics?

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Car wash today!!! Decided to do both cars at the same time, seems more efficient that way.

IMAG4290.jpg

WingnuT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1985 GT Conv, 1966 Fastback
Try one or two of these Park Smart Hanging Door Guard

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I like the shine on my car in this pic.
IMG_4076.JPG