Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
Yes, you are mean and self-centered. As I've previously stated, I never called or threaded anyone. Not even Rayme of sales at Bob Moore Ford in Oklahoma City, OK, you enormous tool you.

"I will let one of my many associates on this site know about the availability" and "I said I would give the other GT350 deal to a luck member here" As asked earlier, so your buddy Rayme has said to you "Yes, Mr. Donson, I will allow you to decide who gets the order should you not take it" ? Suuuuure, I believe that like I believe 16 people got their GT350 for less than MSRP. Most of us know how your "3 at MSRP" thread turned out. Every time you pretend to try to help folks it invariably ends with a whiny post, or you or one of your "associates" posting about how they're getting, or have ordered, two cars. Real class there! I don't need your help or your phone calling skills.

And yes, you are a dumbass for your "The Internet didn't do what I said!" posts. Have fun with your little high school clique mentality.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I would tell you really what I think of you and your comment but I do not want to get kicked off the forum.....BUT..Yes I have no patience...agreed so what? I'm looking at putting another deposit down at MSRP.....you know what I think about MSRP deals? there out they if you make the calls, if you can not find them then I say you did not make enough calls..don't tell me its a dick move....and if you can read (or is your little sister translating this for you) I said I would give the other GT350 deal to a luck member here.... dick !!! so where am the bad guy...you and your boy friend are just jealous, stupid, or bored with life take your pick...and I will stop here
Don't be a jerk. He's right and you're wrong. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You could just apologize and all would be fine rather than insulting him and a lot of lurkers on this forum.

You do realize there are a lot of people reading who have the same thoughts as him. People like me who have not been able to find even one car at MSRP.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I would tell you really what I think of you and your comment but I do not want to get kicked off the forum.....BUT..Yes I have no patience...agreed so what? I'm looking at putting another deposit down at MSRP.....you know what I think about MSRP deals? there out they if you make the calls, if you can not find them then I say you did not make enough calls..don't tell me its a dick move....and if you can read (or is your little sister translating this for you) I said I would give the other GT350 deal to a luck member here.... dick !!! so where am the bad guy...you and your boy friend are just jealous, stupid, or bored with life take your pick...and I will stop here
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge: lol..you said you weren't going to tell me what you really thought of me...then proceeded to tell me exactly how you thought of me.

I don't have any choice words for you because berating strangers on the internet is a fruitless venture, honestly I was just yanking your chain. But I will stand by my comments, taking up 2 allocations for no other reason than impatience, is a dick move.

:shrug:

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
...in the words of Rodney King...

"Can't we all just get along?" :shrug:
That's what happens when there is months and months of pent up frustration waiting for these cars. Otherwise you could just take it out for a romp and release all that energy. Oh well, lots of fists flying but at least no bleeding....yet.

Sponsored

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
Let me make sure I understand this correctly. You have ordered two different cars from two different dealers in hopes of taking the first car that is delivered. Surely you realize that you are being a PITA at minimum to these dealers with your actions. Have you paid a deposit at either of these dealers?

NS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future: GT350 Track Pack
Just curious if anyone has any MSRP deals! Everyone's over here talking about their orders and I'm just trying to place one for myself >.<

NS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future: GT350 Track Pack