• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada Wanted: 2019+ non-R gt350

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Looking for a one owner non-R, that preferably is still under 3/36 or has a Ford ESP. Colors are not an issue but not really interested in black.

MUST HAVES: Decently low miles
Tech pkg
Comfort seats
Window sticker/Owners supplement
No major engine issues/tranny issues
Ford esp

NICE TO HAVE: 3/36 warranty
Black painted roof
OTT Stripes

Paying top $$$$: Ford performance blue/Grabber lime with black roof
Sponsored

Last edited:

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Damn. I live in Vegas and had a car that was exactly for you. I sold it last summer though. LOL

Have you checked out Lawrence Motorsports in Scottsdale? Not sure if you want to deal with a dealer because in NV we don't pay sales tax on private party purchases, but Lawrence usually has some pretty nice cars. Good/Easy to work with as well.

Good luck! If I see anything, I will let you know.

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Damn. I live in Vegas and had a car that was exactly for you. I sold it last summer though. LOL

Have you checked out Lawrence Motorsports in Scottsdale? Not sure if you want to deal with a dealer because in NV we don't pay sales tax on private party purchases, but Lawrence usually has some pretty nice cars. Good/Easy to work with as well.

Good luck! If I see anything, I will let you know.
If Lawrence motorsport wasn't overpriced AF, I'd check em out.

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
I agree their prices are high, but I'm not sure if you will find better examples in the southwestern US. Just a thought.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
If they were over priced they wouldn’t sell them. They also pay top dollar for the cars they acquire. Ask me how I know. The spec’s you posted are going to bring top dollar. 20’s are harder to come by and bring all the money. 19’s really aren’t far behind. I’m sure your finding this out in your search though.

I agree their prices are high, but I'm not sure if you will find better examples in the southwestern US. Just a thought.

Last edited:

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
If they were over priced they wouldn’t sell them. They also pay top dollar for the cars they acquire. Ask me how I know. The spec’s you posted are going to bring top dollar. 20’s are harder to come by and bring all the money. 19’s really aren’t far behind. I’m sure your finding this out in your search though.
Yep, I sold mine to Lawrence MS for a tidy profit to get a Mach 1. Still looking for a Mach 1. Prices are insane on those too!

OP
OP
thaext

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
No offense to anyone in this thread, but it's not about anything including debating about the current market, all I will say in regards to that is look at BaT prices and how they're going down.

This is my thread about looking for one

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
No offense, your not the first to say that, nor I’m sure you’ll be the last. 20’s on BAT have all been above msrp the last several months, in the dead of winter with all the nonsense. Warmer weather will be a different story. Best of luck.

No offense to anyone in this thread, but it's not about anything including debating about the current market, all I will say in regards to that is look at BaT prices and how they're going down.

This is my thread about looking for one
Sponsored