Jack1.1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 HE, 2022 Shelby GT500 White
Hello All,
Thanks for posting my list from the GT500 Forum, where I am much more active.
The numbers you see are the result of over a year of diligent detective work.
How accurate are the numbers? Pretty close I would say. Several folks have helped me zero in on and refine the list. The 23 pre-production cars are included in the 3927 total.
All VIN numbers were back checked to make sure they were real, originally from Ford.com website then from 3rd party website ClearVIN.

This work is a multitiered task. Getting all the VINs is the first step which is done, and reconciled to the ford.com website (which they have taken down the 2022 info now). The next step is getting all the window stickers, that confirms the options, and that task I have about half done.
Where I am lacking and appeal to you, the current owners of the '22 GT500s is I have about 55% of all the window stickers and probably only 20% of the chassis numbers matched up.

I do have a firm grasp on the models (cftp vs base) and colors. That info you find exclusively at the other forum. As I get more window stickers and info I will know more, like options, original dealers, original states, blend dates, etc, etc.

I heard Ford is going to release the official numbers, when they do it will help me tremendously, and hopefully validate my work.

Also I might add I am probably in the strongest position to make predictions or assessments on "1 of 1" claims, or what % of what color has what options, stripes, stripe colors, etc.

I see a lot of bad info out there and wild claims from auction sites and more recently Bring a Trailer. The truth is out there, ya just got to ask.

Jack1.1
Sponsored

Jack1.1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 HE, 2022 Shelby GT500 White
Forgot to mention, I started compiling lists long ago. If you are interested or want info on production of the 2005 Roush Mustangs, I'm your guy for that. :clap:

MachTT002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 #TT002, 2022 F250, 2010 GT
Forgot to mention, I started compiling lists long ago. If you are interested or want info on production of the 2005 Roush Mustangs, I'm your guy for that. :clap:
Do you have any info on the s550 Mach 1’s ?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Interesting you mention that you are being pushed away from the brand one day and then the next day you seem to be back on board?

Talk about someone playing games and trying to have it both ways.
And here, we, go. Back to reality and the statement you made that I quoted.

Has Ford delayed production data over the last while, no question but to suggest that Ford has stopped releasing production data in recent years is inaccurate.
Again, it is one or the other. Where is the official release from Ford for GT500 production years 2020, 2021, and 2022? They were happy to share the data for GT500's produced from 2007-2014 with a detailed breakdown of each. Same for the latest version of the GT350 but the focus here is the GT500.

As to you talking about my apparent day to day favorites, here's a quote to refresh your memory as to what I wrote...

"The fact that they stopped releasing all the data a few years ago (and have stayed the course) is rather telling. It speaks to something averse, either direct or indirect, to our community's interest. In my case it pushes me away from the brand, not towards it."

It would seem something got lost in your translation so I'll rephrase for you. There's a reason why Ford hasn't released the data such as they had done previously (and you know why but have yet to speak to it). It is not a choice that garners increased support from the community. In my case (since you seem to be interested in it) it is a decision I don't support. Withholding data does nothing more than encourage eyebrows to be raised. Except for maybe you.

If Ford is going to release the numbers soon for '20-'22 GT500's that's great and will make some here very happy. Beyond that, there was a calculated decision made to not provide the data such as they did for '07-'14 GT500's. Please enlighten everyone as to how this is inaccurate if you can.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
And here, we, go. Back to reality and the statement you made that I quoted.

Again, it is one or the other. Where is the official release from Ford for GT500 production years 2020, 2021, and 2022? They were happy to share the data for GT500's produced from 2007-2014 with a detailed breakdown of each. Same for the latest version of the GT350 but the focus here is the GT500.

As to you talking about my apparent day to day favorites, here's a quote to refresh your memory as to what I wrote...

"The fact that they stopped releasing all the data a few years ago (and have stayed the course) is rather telling. It speaks to something averse, either direct or indirect, to our community's interest. In my case it pushes me away from the brand, not towards it."

It would seem something got lost in your translation so I'll rephrase for you. There's a reason why Ford hasn't released the data such as they had done previously (and you know why but have yet to speak to it). It is not a choice that garners increased support from the community. In my case (since you seem to be interested in it) it is a decision I don't support. Withholding data does nothing more than encourage eyebrows to be raised. Except for maybe you.

If Ford is going to release the numbers soon for '20-'22 GT500's that's great and will make some here very happy. Beyond that, there was a calculated decision made to not provide the data such as they did for '07-'14 GT500's. Please enlighten everyone as to how this is inaccurate if you can.
For some reason you made a very bold statement that I am privy to Ford's official Shelby production number agenda and don't take that lightly therefore suggest that you best know your facts and have some proof prior to making any future statements like that about me on social media or anywhere else for that matter.

If Ford has some sort of specific or special agenda regarding official Shelby production numbers, I am not aware of that scenario and tried my best to explain some of the delays based on my limited understanding of their situation based on post #10.

I will add the following comments based on a tour of the FRAP and conversations with them in the late Spring of 2019 along with communication that I had with various Ford personnel that took place during pre-Covid, Covid and post Covid and to the best of my knowledge the information provided is accurate based on these prior conversations.

* Ford decides to simultaneously build the GT350 and GT500 for 1 model year only (2020) unlike the 4 years of simultaneous production that took place at LAX and Ionia from 1967-1970.

* Ford decides that unlike the 2020 GT350/R model whereby the FRAP issued 4 unique chassis series for the regular production 4-seat and 2-seat GT350 model including the HE vehicles, the GT500 model will only have 1 chassis series for the regular production 3-year run of the 4-seat and 2-seat GT500 models including the 2022 GT500 HE examples.

* An "R" would not accompany the chassis designation for the 2-seat GT500 CFTP option as it did for the 2-seat GT350R model except for the 37 two-seat 2015 cars where an R was also not indicated on the chassis plate.

* Final production date for the last 2020 GT350/R model was Bill Ford's GT350R HE and was assembled on October 30th, 2020.

* Ford decides to release all 2020-2022 GT500 production numbers simultaneously but made it clear that production number release for the 2020 GT350/R model would take priority to the GT500's.

* FP releases the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R model on March 17th, 2023, which was ~10 months ago.

* The last assembled 2022 GT500 was "N3911" and was produced in late November 2022 which was ~14 months ago.

Based on the above information Ford has not stopped releasing all Shelby production data a few years ago as per your previous comments as it was just 10 months ago that FP released the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R model.

With you being an active member of this forum for over 8 years and having gone through the 6-year run of the GT350 model and being a GT350 owner as well as the 3-year run of the recent GT500 model, if you were so concerned about the lack of transparency or possibly a hidden agenda by Dearborn with respect to the official Shelby production numbers, why did you not address your concerns well over a year ago when it took Ford Performance over 500 days to release the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R model?

Here we are some ~425 days since the last 2022 GT500 was produced and now it is some sort of big deal that you don't have any official GT500 production numbers when in fact it took over 500 days to receive the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R models.

Instead of constantly complaining about this issue I suggest that you pick up the phone and call Ford Performance and discuss all of your concerns with them including Ford's lack of transparency centered around the 3rd Gen GT500 production numbers.

Sponsored

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
Unless PP0001 is somehow responsible for Ford not releasing the production numbers, I have no idea why there needs to be any weirdness towards him about this issue. Ford did eventually release the numbers for the 2020 GT350s after what was an absolute eternity (as the owner of a 2020, I was one of the ones pining for the breakdown). Maybe they will eventually do the same for the GT500s?

In my small brain, I would think that everything relating to those cars would be on a spreadsheet at Ford and that someone could just hit 'print' and we would have them all. I have no idea why the process has taken so long in recent years.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
For some reason you made a very bold statement that I am privy to Ford's official Shelby production number agenda and don't take that lightly therefore suggest that you best know your facts and have some proof prior to making any future statements like that about me on social media or anywhere else for that matter.
There's no reason to mention your name on "social media or anywhere else for that matter" and I don't take that lightly. If you are somehow now dumbfounded on the issue that's your choice, bold statements or otherwise.

Based on the above information Ford has not stopped releasing all Shelby production data a few years ago as per your previous comments as it was just 10 months ago that FP released the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R model.
As I mentioned, Ford used to release the data after each production year (2007-2014 GT500). Did you see 2020 GT500 data released in 2020 or 2021? Or 2021 data in 2021 or 2022, etc? No, you (or everyone else) didn't. They stopped releasing it such as they used to. And I was specific to exclude the GT350 and did not say "all" Shelby production data. I don't take that lightly either and suggest that you best know your facts and have some proof prior to making any future statements like that about me on social media or anywhere else for that matter.

With you being an active member of this forum for over 8 years and having gone through the 6-year run of the GT350 model and being a GT350 owner as well as the 3-year run of the recent GT500 model, if you were so concerned about the lack of transparency or possibly a hidden agenda by Dearborn with respect to the official Shelby production numbers, why did you not address your concerns well over a year ago when it took Ford Performance over 500 days to release the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R model?
GT350 data release is well below organizing my sock drawer in terms of the hierarchy of importance. GT500, maybe one notch above the GT350. Not sure why you'd suggest addressing relevant concerns when I made it clear in earlier posts about what it meant (or didn't). Props though for noticing my level of activity over the years as well as vehicle ownership.

Here we are some ~425 days since the last 2022 GT500 was produced and now it is some sort of big deal that you don't have any official GT500 production numbers when in fact it took over 500 days to receive the official production numbers for the 2020 GT350/R models.
I'd suggest to you that the person who has been counting days is the one who feels the lack of GT500 production numbers is a "big deal."

Instead of constantly complaining about this issue I suggest that you pick up the phone and call Ford Performance and discuss all of your concerns with them including Ford's lack of transparency centered around the 3rd Gen GT500 production numbers.
The last post in this thread at one point was yours, on January 12th (post #10). Nobody posted in the thread until you did once again a week later on January 19th (post #11) in a thinly veiled shot at comments I had made. Constantly complaining? Take a look in the mirror. And for the Nth time, the level of concern is rather low on the scale of importance. But if you choose to draw a response from me here we can go on ad infinitum if you so choose.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
This thread has officially jumped the shark. How about more info on the production numbers instead of the weird personal insults. Over production numbers. Good grief.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It looks like someone emerged out of hibernation. So it seems someone is doing a fact check. Also, someone is outside their area of expertise. Maybe go back to the 350 section or bring a trailer?

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Me too Tom
As we speak, I'm popping the bottle top. I hope you are home and with your family and not couped up in that closet you described.

Cheers.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2023 F150 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
As we speak, I'm popping the bottle top. I hope you are home and with your family and not couped up in that closet you described.

Cheers.
Home for a much needed change, thankfully. Have a good night buddy.