Sponsored

Traded my Oriole

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
Didn't think I'd ever do it...Enjoyed some great road trips in the GT and all around fun vehicle to drive. She's gone now and someone will basically get a new car in a color you can't get anymore.

For anyone interested in purchasing this vehicle, please PM me and I will provide the dealership details or answer any other questions you may have. This car was a 2014 build and didn't have issues as many others have reported. Only modification the car has is the Ford Performance Touring exhaust and I still have the original (uncut) exhaust. No dings, dents, scratches, or swirl marks on this car! Garage kept and low miles with factory warranty remaining. If you want a loaded GT that was well taken care of, I advise you to seriously look at this car! You will be very pleased.

Why? For those that are curious, bottom line deep down inside I missed owning a truck and I'm seriously considering getting back into motorcycle track days, camping, and so forth...Ever since my 85 Nissan 720 pickup died on me in 2005, sold my bikes, I've been chasing after all sorts of sporty vehicles to fill my need for speed cravings and blah blah blah...

I decided to go back to a simple truck with a few added bells and whistles - I gotta have some flashiness. I test drove all the monstrosity sized pickup trucks these days and decided the Tacoma TRD OR fits. One of my top reasons for deciding on the Tacoma is the size of the truck. Honestly, I wish they'd make trucks smaller like they used to. I mean, I'd love to be a baller and own a Raptor but I'm not paying markup for a truck to be a truck!!! The final three were Tacoma, F150, and Frontier. Unfortunately, Ford dealership offered me the lowest trade-in, minimal incentives, and highest out the door price. Nissan was okay but hate the fact that the dealership is an hour away so Tacoma it is and I'm so happy!

Again, PM me if you are interested in a used 2015 Mustang GT in Competition Orange. Thanks guys for all the info and laughs. Have fun!
Sponsored

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Sorry to hear, but I do secretly wish to own a Taco myself .

If I ever hit the lottery there will be one in my fleet, good luck

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Those Tacomas are good trucks. My brother-in-law bought one used back in 06, drove it for 10 years, put 140,000 miles on it, and sold it for like $4k less than he paid!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If I'm honest, I've been eyeballing those Honda Ridgelines (in 4x4). They sure made them uglier but boy do they cover all the bases for me. I love the new Tacomas but I only like them with the super duper off road package and that gets pricey.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
I'd love to sell my Mustang and get back into riding if I could to afford to own a truck and a bike. All the best, brotha! Enjoy the new toys.

Sponsored

Schism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Perf

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Yea i've been wanting a truck for sometime now. I gave my S-10 to my youngest son who needed a vehicle and didn't want to tow it from Florida to South Dakota for my job 2 years ago. I want a new truck but they are way out of my budget. I will probably get a used F-150 or Silverado. Just 2WD and 4 doors is all i want. Only willing to spend about 15K for one.

I keep coming back to sport/muscle cars so i'm not going to get rid of the Mustang because i will just want another sport/muscle car again if i got rid of it. LOL

Good luck OP i totally get where your coming from.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
I had a 2013 Tacoma and loved it. In the same year I bought a 26 foot snowmobile trailer and hooked it up to the Tacoma and it damn near killed that poor truck. Traded it in kicking and screaming for a truck with towing ability. I was amazed at the great resale value on the Tacoma. If I had room I would love to have another one.

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Great choice you wont be disappointed.... speaking of mid size trucks I cant wait to see what the new Ranger will be like.....

GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
I just picked up a 2016 Tacoma off-road crew cab 2 months ago. Great truck! Unfortunately my wife is the one who gets to take it everywhere as I still have my mustang and drive a company truck every day. You'll love the Tacoma but miss the Stang
Sponsored