Sponsored

TopGear on new GT350R

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
(Shelby) GT350 Not the SVT GT350. Ok I see what you mean DOH. My brain's not working to good today lol. Were all here to learn.
And hey I didn't Take your Questions as disrespectful. I Need to start reading the articles more carefully My fault sorry. Oh well It's all good.:frusty:
Thanks for pointing that out. :cheers:

I've had plenty of those days! Thanks for not taking my post the wrong way.:ford:
Sponsored

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
I thought SVT was working on GT350. And SVT was going to produce the GT350R. And that Shelby had their own version of the GT350 . Oh Well I give up. :headbonk: LOL

FATTBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Shelby American did do a GT350 for a few years, but now the GT350 is a Ford product with Shelby name. Shelby American is doing a Shelby GT this year, but it is not related to the GT350 from Ford, and should not be confused with this car.

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
Ok, I got it. Just getting excited. I really want the GT350 to have the 5.2 fpc. Love the sound, and the car looks fantastic. This will be my fist Mustang. Oh man It's going to be a long year. LOL

adrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Benz GLK
Yes, yes, yes, everyday I'm digging for more details! Ford has me totally disrupted. But it looks like we'll have to wait until April or something to get much more info.
Sponsored