Sponsored

The who is still looking to purchase a GT350 thread.

Deranged1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I did the math and a GT350 is out of reach. I have a 15 GT and I've added the R_wing and purchased the steering wheel..I will buy the tires and maybe some of the mechanicals down the road. I still need to see one in person and wow today I did just that.

• The Visit
I visited Beach Ford in VA just to see a black one with white stripes. THE saleslady came up to me and asked was I here to see someone. I responded no I heard you had a GT350..she replied no we don't have those yet..Another salesman chimed up...hey its over there. It was clean and a black beauty and I loved those white lines and those Michelin tires really standout!

1. What a sight!
It was sitting on a revolving platform in the corner of the dealership. I looked for a few minutes and she asked me if I was ready to drive away today..I said for a great price..yeah. ..With the ADM they wanted 88500. I asked her ..any wiggle room.she said only 2000..Wow...I was floored...I told her jokingly. .I'll take 3..make me a deal on 3.She said she only had 1...I told said ..no deal..... really need 3..she offered me a brochure...which I gladly accepted.

• Conclusion
Ford has hit a home run with this car..From the engine,suspension and styling..That car was special..whoever gets it will be happy I am sure..if they only had the 3.. I wanted to buy.:cool:
About 4 hours away. You could have this one for 10k over.
Apple Ford Lynchburg Va.
http://www.applefordva.com/new-inve...cted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-15

Just came in 2 days ago.

I would love to have this car but I will wait patiently for the ADMs to come down or I'll buy used. I'll just keep saving until then.
Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
I'll get a GT350 eventually. For the ADM they are asking, they can keep the silly things!

Sorry some people have enough disposable income to where a few extra grand doesn't matter.

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I'll get a GT350 eventually. For the ADM they are asking, they can keep the silly things!
We all can't be as smart as you. I'll just try to enjoy my R. It'll be much easier for someone as dim witted as myself.

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
Atta Boy!! . Unfortunately all those who paid ADM and have this car have Perma-Smile and could care less about your opinions. :cheers:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Woooommpppp woooommpppp

3. Have the money and are willing to spend it to have a luxury item sooner than later and/or secure exactly what you want.

And no I didn't pay ADM, but can fully understand those who did for the reasons above. The car is fantastic.

Sponsored

Ca$hUltimate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350-CO w/ white OTT-Tech
New Member here: I have been a lurker for weeks, with the thought of a GT350 like every other one of my twisted dreams. Well after taking loads of advice from all of you great members, I really got bit after I was visiting a big city for work and found 3 dealerships with GT350s. Sat in all 3. Amazing.
Bad news was they all wanted 10-20 ADM. Not my bag.
So I spent all night on Wed flooding the ether with my inquiries. Many call backs Thursday morning, none to my liking with the ADM.
Spoke to a great guy at 0730, keeping in mind I worked tirelessly from 10pm-3 am.
End result: deposit taken, contract signed by Friday night.
MSRP

Now, he and I have talked a bunch, and they may have one more coming. PM me. I don't want to flood this guy, so not posting his details. Don't know what pkg it will be, or color, and he may not have a choice.

Worth the $2-3 k to ship, since I got MSRP and it is 2000 miles away.

Cheers!

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
Congrats! Where are you in the NW?

New Member here: I have been a lurker for weeks, with the thought of a GT350 like every other one of my twisted dreams. Well after taking loads of advice from all of you great members, I really got bit after I was visiting a big city for work and found 3 dealerships with GT350s. Sat in all 3. Amazing.
Bad news was they all wanted 10-20 ADM. Not my bag.
So I spent all night on Wed flooding the ether with my inquiries. Many call backs Thursday morning, none to my liking with the ADM.
Spoke to a great guy at 0730, keeping in mind I worked tirelessly from 10pm-3 am.
End result: deposit taken, contract signed by Friday night.
MSRP

Now, he and I have talked a bunch, and they may have one more coming. PM me. I don't want to flood this guy, so not posting his details. Don't know what pkg it will be, or color, and he may not have a choice.

Worth the $2-3 k to ship, since I got MSRP and it is 2000 miles away.

Cheers!

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Well, I can officially remove myself from this thread. I now have an allocation. Thanks to this forum for helping me find one.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I've posted another thread but... Local AG Tech for $10k adm here in Florida. The salesperson didn't say no when I asked if they'd take $5k over. Can't hurt to ask.

Ca$hUltimate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350-CO w/ white OTT-Tech
Congrats Lyndsay EOD!
Hope you are excited as I am:amen::clap2:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Congrats Lyndsay EOD!
Hope you are excited as I am:amen::clap2:
Thanks brother. It has been such a long journey, I almost gave up. But now, I feel received and excited. I am very comfortable with what I paid, and the dealership ended up being really great to work with. Felt more like purchasing an M than a Ford. For everyone out there who was like me, keep up the search, it will happen.

AnthonyB1988

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
I've got a dealer who has an allocation and will do the order at MSRP out of Northern Indiana. PM if your looking for a ride still
Sponsored