Sponsored

The who is still looking to purchase a GT350 thread.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
  • Banned
So, who is still looking, and your location, perhaps not mind $5k adm? I figure this is a better way to help others into getting them into a GT350. No strings here, just helping out. :cheers:
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Still looking for an R. In SoCal but, willing to buy out of the area or out of the state for the right deal.

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Add me in the searching for an R list. Willing to order a '17 if the price is right and I'll even pay an ADM for a 16 if I can find the right color combo or an allocation. I would prefer east coast car just so I can take my buddys tow rig since I'm from Northern Virginia but I would buy and have one shipped anywhere in the US

Last edited:

Blazer1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302
Gt350

Looking for non R, tech. Pack. Live in n.y. Preferably black, but flexible on color

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I'm trying to decide between a Cayman GT4 and the GT350... I have an allocation for a GT4, and I'm not sure whether it's easier or harder to find one for a GT350, especially now that it's confirmed production is going into 2017 MY.

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'm still searching for a base 350. This has been going on for about 8 months now. Im about to give up...

Sponsored

Macstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500
Add me to the list of people looking to buy a unicorn...GT350R (w/tech, AG, Stripes, Black Roof.) Willing to wait for a 2017 and willing to go $5K over but that's it...been told it's impossible.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Add me to the list of people looking to buy a unicorn...GT350R (w/tech, AG, Stripes, Black Roof.) Willing to wait for a 2017 and willing to go $5K over but that's it...been told it's impossible.
Realistically yes but "stuff" can happen-although your micro details may have to change a bit (black roof with stripes etc). Here in Cali I was finally able to track down a Boss 302 Laguna Seca (ended up not buying) for MSRP when the market dried up as folks chased 600 hp GT500s.

There will be dealers getting LATE build GT350Rs-lets be clear we are taking about a 2017MY car- it will arrive after word is out of the new GT500, Mach 1 or whatever the new gotta have it toy is...at that point the dealer holding out for his big adm will have missed his window of opportunity. It may or may not happen that way but it is how it will probably play out if it stays a 2 yr car at under 500 units per year (excluding the 2015 run).

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Rocket guy, you might be interested in the vids on page 3 in the thread below:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42878&page=3

Gt4 and gt350
Good stuff... Seems like he had basically the same thoughts that I have about the cars from just reading about them, watching videos, etc.

The Mustang sounds sexy as hell, probably the best sounding non-exotic-supercar you can buy (and sounds better even than some exotic supercars). The sound alone is honestly a huge part of the reason the GT350 is even in the running for me.

... But the GT4 doesn't sound bad, either. And it's about 550-600 lbs lighter, better balanced as a result of being mid-engined, and probably slightly more track-ready than even the GT350R. More adjustable chassis bits, even more powerful brakes (given the weight and power of the car), etc. Plus, given that I already have a Mustang GT PP, the GT350 just seems like it might be a bit redundant. I'd like this car to be a weekend fun/track car, and getting a Mustang as my daily and another Mustang as my track car seems kinda silly to me.

Still, saving 20-30K and getting a car that was just as fast AND came with the most beautiful soundtrack I can buy is tempting...

*sigh* #firstworldproblems

/lifestory

Maybe at some point later, I'll trade in my GT PP and get a used GT350 or something.

Wichard20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In search of a R
I'm trying to decide between a Cayman GT4 and the GT350... I have an allocation for a GT4, and I'm not sure whether it's easier or harder to find one for a GT350, especially now that it's confirmed production is going into 2017 MY.
The GT4 production (unless Porsche changes it) is wrapping up. If you want a new GT4 now is the time to get one. You can continue your search for a GT350 and sell the GT4 if you decide to. That is my plan. I found a GT4 allocation as well and plan to enjoy the car until I find a GT350R (which could be soon, a year from now or I may never find a MSRP allocation). From there I decide what I like better and most likely sell one. Now if you are just looking for a GT350 and not an R at MSRP, that is a much easier search.
Sponsored