Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Newest mods for the Shelby arrived. Not sure when I will install these lol. The Recaro car seat fits pretty well and matches the interior. We have two other 4 doors for family duty. Now at least I have the option to take the little guy along if we decide to drive to Utah for the GT350 Track Attack, Bakersfield for the GT350 Track Tour, or just out to a car show with the little guy.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
At least someone got recaro in a tech!

Lol
Lol. And it only cost me a newborn to get them

When is your car getting here dude?

Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Lol. And it only cost me a newborn to get them

When is your car getting here dude?
It's awaiting shipment right now, FMCDealer shows eta of 3/31 at the latest but im not putting a lot of faith in it. I still haven't sold my 5.0 lol.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It's awaiting shipment right now, FMCDealer shows eta of 3/31 at the latest but im not putting a lot of faith in it. I still haven't sold my 5.0 lol.
That's crazy man. I thought that car was long gone. I've seen parts from your car floating around.
I wonder how many g's the little fella can pull.
No telling yet. The plan is to get him acclimated to comfort mode in the Shelby, then graduate him up to Sport mode soon

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Had a few odds and ends show up. Some expected, some not.

Got a few items in the mail. An invitation to the Track Tour which I will be attending at Buttonwillow. Hope to see some of you guys there. Also got a cool little owners pamphlet from Ford. Nothing GT350 specific, but cool. Last thing was a hand written thank you card from Steeda. I have NEVER gotten something like this from a parts company. I can say that the small amount of time and postage just earned them a customer for life.

Parts wise I ordered some LED Diode Dynamics side maker lights. I installed them today in about 15 minutes. They look much better than the stock halogen bulbs. Wish Ford would have just gone all out with the LED's on the car, but it probably also kept the price down. Either way I think it was $80 well spent and I am happy with the quality and looks.

Before

After

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Last thing was a hand written thank you card from Steeda. I have NEVER gotten something like this from a parts company. I can say that the small amount of time and postage just earned them a customer for life.
:cheers:

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
if you boys ever need parts showcased or tested let me know. Even if i am not buying a part, i will be sending others your way :thumbsup:
Sounds good sir, will take you up on that!

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Well we are close to installation. The spoiler came in today. Looks like it is all prepared and ready to install from Ford. It even comes with a template for the install if your trunk lid does not have holes. I hope this confirms everyones suspicions. Do not be surprised if yours needs a little buffing when you open it. mine has some light scratches from bouncing around inside the box. I am a little OCD about stuff like that though.

I also got the oil separators and coolant expansion tank on today. Both the oil separators installed fairly easy. About 45 minutes total for everything. Here is a before shot.

For the passenger side separator the moving of the wires is super simple. It literally involves pushing them over a few inches to install the tabs, then that is it. The passenger side loom clips back into the separator bracket. For both separators i would advise getting all the tubes connected first, then lock down the separator. The instructions recommend you mount the separator first, then do the connections. I found it harder to get the connections in place with the separators installed, and had to loosen them back up.

The tank cover was pretty easy to install also and does clean up the engine bay a lot. The quality of the plastic is not quite what i expected for the price, but it does serve its purpose. For the install I can see the plastic needs to be a little pliable.

The driver side is super easy also. These slip fittings on the tubes are a sinch. The driver side recommends trimming the sound deadening on one of the push pin tabs on the shock tower. I just reused the plastic push pin that originally came out since it was longer. If i need to at some point it will lightly trim the sound deadening and install the new one. The amount you need to trim is only a few mm at most.

I should have the spoiler installed Wednesday or Thursday depending on my time after work.

nice job and thanks for sharing !!