Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Both are good options. Thanks for posting

I am hoping someone develops an expansion tank with the GT350 logo or snake, and somehow maintains a sight glass or some way to see the coolant level without popping the cap.... In a perfect world

I found another one that I really like. Going to call them on Monday to make sure it fits on the GT350R

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-alum-expansion-tank-black-15.html

Nice replacement cap

http://www.mishimoto.com/ford-mustang-oil-filler-cap-05-13.html

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
I found another one that I really like. Going to call them on Monday to make sure it fits on the GT350R

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-alum-expansion-tank-black-15.html

6G member Caballus ordered one of these for his GT350. http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44518&highlight=Fit&page=2
We'll see if it fits because when I called them they weren't sure about fitment on the 350.
I also need to consider if it will fit with the UPR oil separator I have in place.

GagneGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat, 2018 Road Glide Special, 2019 Mustang GT PP2
OK any one know what the part number is for the base GT350 flush spoiler is, Like the one 50 Deep removed from his car

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Went to Cars & Coffee this past weekend. Beautiful day. Saw this sick RWB Porsche. First one I have seen in person. I have seen build videos online, but the quality in person is stunning

My brother @dTb also finally took delivery of his Competition Orange GT350 that he also ordered from Elk Grove Ford. Needless to say he is excited. Took a couple pics with his car and a few others out there. [MENTION=21698]swedensky[/MENTION] also had his all white GT350. Grins ear to ear

Then I spent a little too long at the car show while the wife was at home with the baby. Soooooo it cost me a manicure/pedicure and I decided to put the car on ice for a few days to stay out of trouble

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Damn Daniel! Can't wait to put these on. Thanks [MENTION=16008]Ven0r[/MENTION]

Last edited:

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Great choice, the red really pops against the white, love how it adds some flare to the profile shot of the car

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Great choice, the red really pops against the white, love how it adds some flare to the profile shot of the car
Brother I agree with you whole heartedly!

Calipers came in and I got a chance to look them over. They are HUGE. I found a few more scratches and Knicks than I would like so I spent a little time touching them up. It is raining so I enjoyed a quiet night inside after the fam went to sleep

Wanted to install these myself but won't have time before Knotts. Taking it to my buddies shop to get it handled. If I can get off work early enough during the week I will pop in and help do the install.

Sponsored

autobahnGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
Brother I agree with you whole heartedly!

Calipers came in and I got a chance to look them over. They are HUGE. I found a few more scratches and Knicks than I would like so I spent a little time touching them up. It is raining so I enjoyed a quiet night inside after the fam went to sleep

Wanted to install these myself but won't have time before Knotts. Taking it to my buddies shop to get it handled. If I can get off work early enough during the week I will pop in and help do the install.
Are these the OEM R rotors or theses yours powder coated? Either way, they look very nice. I can't wait to add some to my race red. Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Are these the OEM R rotors or theses yours powder coated? Either way, they look very nice. I can't wait to add some to my race red. Thanks for posting.
These are OEM R versions. I have a debate now between selling the stock ones or getting them coated blue as I originally had wanted

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
These are OEM R versions. I have a debate now between selling the stock ones or getting them coated blue as I originally had wanted
Do it! I plan to coat mine blue eventually in lieu of traditional matching side stripes.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Do it! I plan to coat mine blue eventually in lieu of traditional matching side stripes.
The only thing holding me back is rebuilding the stock ones. When I called FP they don't know of a part number for a rebuild kit with seals and all. If that ends up being cheap I might go that route.

You have any leads? Or do I even need to take them apart?

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
The only thing holding me back is rebuilding the stock ones. When I called FP they don't know of a part number for a rebuild kit with seals and all. If that ends up being cheap I might go that route.

You have any leads? Or do I even need to take them apart?
I haven't done any leg work on it yet, hell its still snowing here:doh:.
Well that's not too encouraging. If I recall there was another member who got his coated blue. I will have to hunt down his posts.
Sponsored