The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Connections and/or a collection of rare Fords. I doubt there's an application for VIP status...;)
I was just thinking that if you've bought a certain amount of Ford vehicles it would put you in the program. I'm guessing 30+ wouldn't be enough :shrug:

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I don't know but I would assume that owning 30 Pintos wouldn't do it lol.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I don't know but I would assume that owning 30 Pintos wouldn't do it lol.
So you're saying my pinto/windstar collection isn't good enough!?!?! WHAT THE F*** FORD!!!!!!

Sponsored

green67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cad
The whole idea that these '15s are to become highly sought after, collectable classics is highly questionable at best. They are little more than early build '16s that were delivered as 15s for the hype factor. 10 or 20 years from now this will be a who cares situation. Huge premiums for a 15? Probably a very bad one to bet on. We are now way, beyond 50,000 modern day Shelby badged units making it highly unlikely that any one of them would constitute an investment at this time.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
The whole idea that these '15s are to become highly sought after, collectable classics is highly questionable at best. They are little more than early build '16s that were delivered as 15s for the hype factor. 10 or 20 years from now this will be a who cares situation. Huge premiums for a 15? Probably a very bad one to bet on. We are now way, beyond 50,000 modern day Shelby badged units making it highly unlikely that any one of them would constitute an investment at this time.
20 years from now, good, low-mileage GT 350s will bring big money at the collector car auctions - possibly much sooner than that, since CAFE standards will pretty much kill cars with V8s during the next several years.

green67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cad
20 years from now, good, low-mileage GT 350s will bring big money at the collector car auctions - possibly much sooner than that, since CAFE standards will pretty much kill cars with V8s during the next several years.
I hope they do for the guys who are paying big money today. Keep in mind that there have been over a million V8 sports/muscle cars made in this 2nd era of performance. You will not see most of these cars rot away in 8-10 years the way the cars from the first era did. Just a little food for thought.

aguilar310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302 #1235
Can we please merge this crap post with the ADM sticky?
Technically this post was not about the ADM that the dealer had, it was more about the fact that there are dealers out there stealing cars from smallest dealers and not allowing local consumers the opportunity to purchase the vehicle. I apologize that the location of this original thread was making it difficult to navigate the site.:headbonk:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
It's actually not. Say there are two cars, one asking for sticker at dealer A and the other asking $25k over at dealer B. If dealer B buys dealer A's car for some amount, they're removing a car from circulation at sticker and which raises the average asking price without a "sale" actually happening. That's the manipulation, they're not only influencing the market through their own pricing, but also by removing lower priced inventory that would ostensibly be competition. A car being purchased by a dealer to another dealer is not a sale. It's just a dealer reassignment.
IMO, anything that causes a buyer off the street to pay way over MSRP is manipulation. And what you described above it even a higher level of manipulation.

Sponsored

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
That's actually down $20k from the last time this very car was brought up in its own thread.

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
1 out of 137 is a little misleading. And this car shouldn't have sync 3.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7