Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You're expecting the sales people at the dealership to know something about the car? ;)

It was mainly sarcasm, but it goes to show you that dealers will make statements as "this is a track car" or "great for track days" if they believe the customer want s to hear that.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package Build January, ETA March (US Port), Germany Apr, under MSRP
Sponsored

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
5 GT350's sitting on the floor at the link below, two orange, one magnetic, one blue and one black, think 2 are track pack and the other are tech, or the other way around.

20K ADM - because they paid that to get them, they have a long list of folks for their true allocations which are a better price I think.

I would love to have one but 20K ADM is too rich for my blood.

http://www.autonationford-littleton.com/
stang.jpg
Stang2.jpg
Stang3.jpg
Stang4.jpg

bmailpb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Encinitas Ford in San Diego is offering one with the LOW LOW markup of $28k.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Local dealer I ordered my GT from just took delivery of a Race Red Tech with white stripes, allegedly at $5K over MSRP.

Might have to go check it out, and maybe tell them what I think of markups....

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
5 GT350's sitting on the floor at the link below, two orange, one magnetic, one blue and one black, think 2 are track pack and the other are tech, or the other way around.

20K ADM - because they paid that to get them, they have a long list of folks for their true allocations which are a better price I think.
Kind of like buying stock at a high price and then watching the value slowly go down until they have to sell to break even. Obviously, the market isn't going to support many $20K over MSRP deals at this point in time.

Sponsored

Steve68

Mr. Robot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt, 2018 Jeep JLUR, 2020 F-150
"We have to sell it for $20k over because that's what we paid to get it"
"We have to sell it for $x markup because another dealer offered us $10k for this one"

Do you know how to tell if a car salesman is lying to you? His lips are moving!

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
"We have to sell it for $20k over because that's what we paid to get it"
"We have to sell it for $x markup because another dealer offered us $10k for this one"

Do you know how to tell if a car salesman is lying to you? His lips are moving!
You're so cynical! :lol:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst

I would love to have one but 20K ADM is too rich for my blood.

http://www.autonationford-littleton.com/
Should have ordered from Ford Store Morgan Hill in California. Apparently they do not sell with adm, I'd take up an R... and sell it for a $30k-$40k profit.

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
Omg you r not kidding , 99% if these sales people have no idea.
My salesman called me with my VIN yesterday but I was in the middle of something so I asked him to text it to me, which he did. So this morning I texted him and asked if there was a build date. He responded that he had to check with his inventory mgr. Several hours later he texted me and said there was no info at this time but he may have some more info after Thursday. So I picked up the phone, called Ford Perf. and was told build date was March 7th. I was gonna text my salesman back and tell him but figured why waste my time. It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to figure it out and get back to me.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
That's....

My salesman called me with my VIN yesterday but I was in the middle of something so I asked him to text it to me, which he did. So this morning I texted him and asked if there was a build date. He responded that he had to check with his inventory mgr. Several hours later he texted me and said there was no info at this time but he may have some more info after Thursday. So I picked up the phone, called Ford Perf. and was told build date was March 7th. I was gonna text my salesman back and tell him but figured why waste my time. It will be interesting to see how long it takes him to figure it out and get back to me.
That's what I would do if I were you.... See how long it takes him to get back to you..... It my be never... Ha! :cheers: John

We have the same schedule date on our GT350.... :thumbsup:

Sponsored

macinehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
avalanche gray gt 350
We have the same schedule date on our GT350.... :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Cool! Where are you in WV?

Brutane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350,14 Silverado, 14 suburban, 77 bandit T/A
We have the same schedule date on our GT350.... :thumbsup:
Cool! Where are you in WV?[/QUOTE]

My date is the same. I know where both you guys are. We should meet up in at the mid-Ohio road race track and unleash the beasts. :headbang:

ATL Golfer

Looking for an R!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 3.5 Eco / Lookin for 350 R Please
Have a dealer with a red, no stripes track pkg at 5k over and really on the fence here.

Says another dealer is offering the dame. I assume that means $5k over invoice and not MSRP.

Who knows.

Held firm at MSRP and hoping they cave. He says its also been on several test drives. Ugh. Not that bothersome, but ugh.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Says another dealer is offering the dame. I assume that means $5k over invoice and not MSRP.
I highly doubt it's $5K over invoice ... more like over MSRP. If it is $5K over invoice you better jump on it if you're seriously wanting a GT350. :)
Sponsored