Stock '21 GT500 vs Audi R8 V-10 Competition

DopamineQuest

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 Carbonized Gray
Had a fun encounter at an Air Strip in Mexico with a new bright red Audi R8 V-10 Comp.

He rolls up beside and we both look at each other and immediately smile. I go to third at around 70 mph, he commences downshifting. Judging by the sound of the thing, it wasn't stock but probably just an exhaust. There are no honks, and he just kinda went for it. He got a very miniscule jump, but at these power levels everything matters... We proceed to go door to door until I'm well into 5th gear (probably around 150-160 mph), the whole time that glorious V-10 is screaming at me a few feet away. I simply couldn't hear my car during this encounter at all. It ends with him edging ahead by maybe half a car, his back wheels at my front end.

As I braked harder than him, we went over a slight bump in the road at well into triple digit speeds, causing him to bottom out. I see a piece of something from his car coming at me, which I now assume was his oil change door/cover thing lol. It happened fast, and I didn't really have anywhere to go. The sound it made as it hit the front of my car was cringe inducing, and I was terrified to see the damage. Fortunately, it wasn't that bad, and left a battle scar with a great story to tell, lol.

20220908_192813.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can you imagine being in earshot of the run ... (Not in one of the cars) :sunglasses:

WD :like:

Edit for spelling ...

Last edited: