Sponsored

Sonax leather cleaner and conditioner

carcinoid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (sold)
If anyone is looking for a leather cleaner and conditioner that works with perforated leather and has a completely matte finish, get some Sonax leather cleaner and conditioner. That stuff is amazing! I don't have leather in my mustang but I used it yesterday in my Sorento. I'm the kind of guy who would rather wear out a leather seat than use a cleaner/conditioner that makes the leather glossy or greasy.

The bottle is aerosol and you can mist the seat. Sonax sells a cleaning bar that is literally a Mr. Clean magic eraser. I used it to lightly scrub the leather and then let it sit for a couple minutes before I buffed it dry with a microfiber cloth. After two and a half years of use the seats look brand new. Zero scent. Zero gloss. Zero leftover grime. This stuff is the best $20 you'll spend.
Sponsored

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
If anyone is looking for a leather cleaner and conditioner that works with perforated leather and has a completely matte finish, get some Sonax leather cleaner and conditioner. That stuff is amazing! I don't have leather in my mustang but I used it yesterday in my Sorento. I'm the kind of guy who would rather wear out a leather seat than use a cleaner/conditioner that makes the leather glossy or greasy.

The bottle is aerosol and you can mist the seat. Sonax sells a cleaning bar that is literally a Mr. Clean magic eraser. I used it to lightly scrub the leather and then let it sit for a couple minutes before I buffed it dry with a microfiber cloth. After two and a half years of use the seats look brand new. Zero scent. Zero gloss. Zero leftover grime. This stuff is the best $20 you'll spend.
My favorite as well. I've used it on my GT since new. I spray it on and wipe with a microfiber cloth. It leaves the leather looking new and nothing more. It does have a slight pleasant clean smell, but it doesn't persist for long. For those with alcantara, Sonax makes a great cleaner for it as well.

willyms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I agree that Sonax Leather Foam work great. It does not smear and makes the leather soft.