Signature Wheel’s GT500 Adventures

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
<smiling> Thanks for the kind words, Terrance. As for Sarah, I expect the CF's won't last forever and if that is the case, I know who I will be calling. :-)
Tell me you are not driving those CF wheels on the street.....

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I know right! Come on Kent, put your Signature on that beauty, joint the club :bandit:

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
KB, thanks for the fancy Mug. You really do have a lot of spare time. I have been retired since '15 but for some reason there is not enough time in the day for me get the things done that I want to. Now that I have my car, it's even worse. The only good thing about this "stay at home" is I have been working mainly on the car otherwise I would be out of the country visiting friends like I had planned.

Terrance has been bugging me to take some photos of my car with the SV902's so last night I pulled it out of the garage and took a few. I knew it was going to rain today (raining now) so it was a good thing I did it last night. The sun was almost down and the lighting was getting dark plus my driveway is in a shaded area. I edited the photos and sent them to Terrance as he wanted. When I edit photos, I try to make them look as natural and close to what it looked like when I shot it the best I can. APPARENTLY that was not good enough for Terrance. He wanted to work his magic on them so he asked for the RAW's and below are his edit's. He really does a great job in making a car pop no matter what the lighting conditions are.

SV902 GT500 Gloss Black Mark Clean (1 of 5).JPG
SV902 GT500 Gloss Black Mark Clean (2 of 5).JPG
SV902 GT500 Gloss Black Mark Clean (3 of 5).JPG
SV902 GT500 Gloss Black Mark Clean (4 of 5).JPG
SV902 GT500 Gloss Black Mark Clean (5 of 5).jJPG.jpeg

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
KB, thanks for the fancy Mug. You really do have a lot of spare time. I have been retired since '15 but for some reason there is not enough time in the day for me get the things done that I want to. Now that I have my car, it's even worse. The only good thing about this "stay at home" is I have been working mainly on the car otherwise I would be out of the country visiting friends like I had planned.

Terrance has been bugging me to take some photos of my car with the SV902's so last night I pulled it out of the garage and took a few. I knew it was going to rain today (raining now) so it was a good thing I did it last night. The sun was almost down and the lighting was getting dark plus my driveway is in a shaded area. I edited the photos and sent them to Terrance as he wanted. When I edit photos, I try to make them look as natural and close to what it looked like when I shot it the best I can. APPARENTLY that was not good enough for Terrance. He wanted to work his magic on them so he asked for the RAW's and below are his edit's. He really does a great job in making a car pop no matter what the lighting conditions are.

I have two sets of the 902's. A great wheel. I went for the titanium lugs. A nice finish. I wish Terrance made an exact replica of the CF 500 wheel....

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Hmmm..where else would I drive her, Tom? Of course I am, I have no choice IF I want to drive her rather than just stare. :-)

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Mark: I hear ya on "the natural look" but when you're advertising, all those rules go out the window. <smile> And editors are picky and VERY subjective so you can get the whole spectrum of results from different folks.

And speaking of which, could *I* get the RAW files via email? <smile>

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red

Wow. That looks absolutely stunning.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm..where else would I drive her, Tom? Of course I am, I have no choice IF I want to drive her rather than just stare. :-)
The track? Thats my plan. Trust me.... its just a matter of time before you get a rock lodged between the wheel drum and your caliper.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
And if it happens, I'll get over it, Tom. I bought the car to drive..just drive and have fun. Trying to save everything in primo condition seems like an exercise in futility.

She will never see "the track," trust me. Hell, I'd wreck her anyway I'm so friggin' crazy in the head. <laughing>

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
Gorilla has been good to me on past cars, although I can’t officially endorse them. No matter what you use the lug nuts will sit at a different depth, but at least the black gorilla lugs won’t be as noticeable
What are the best lug nuts at the moment in order to get them flush front and rear? If that's possible.

Btw, send me a quote for the SV902's setup, gloss black with SC 2s mounted. Are these 20x11 and 20x12 in the pictures? Also include my coupon code "T INSERT HERE"....lol

Beautiful car, very well done. Where did you get the side strips from? I need some in my life.

T, I'm going to buy a set of these cause this man went full send on his sweet setup. Don't forget to send him his cut...lol

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
What are the best lug nuts at the moment in order to get them flush front and rear? If that's possible.

Btw, send me a quote for the SV902's setup, gloss black with SC 2s mounted. Are these 20x11 and 20x12 in the pictures? Also include my coupon code "T INSERT HERE"....lol

Beautiful car, very well done. Where did you get the side strips from? I need some in my life.

T, I'm going to buy a set of these cause this man went full send on his sweet setup. Don't forget to send him his cut...lol
I am giddy with excitement! I sent you a DM. Tires we handle separately but I have a great contact at Discount Tire that handles it all.

The Exhibition Of Speed titanium lug nuts I developed are truly the only guaranteed solution. They cost $430 for the set and I have about 5 spaces left available on my production run slotted to be done in May. Exquisite.

EBB2DAE6-F7AB-4951-AC7B-D0801F6E0E13.jpeg

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Up till 0100 hours this morning messing with those. You’re car was an extremely pleasant surprise and is going crazy on social media right now. Can’t wait to see what you do next

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Uh oh, Mark. <grin>

T: VERY nice job of editing, I didn't realize you were a pixel cruncher, too! <laughing>

I LOVE that ass end shot of Mark's girl but I'm curious, did you do any colorizing of those tail lights? (Or Mark, did you?) I can't think of any other way to get that blue tint but it's gorgeous!

Meanwhile, here are a few examples of "canned filters." Most aren't worth a darn but a few are cool for special situations...

upload_2020-4-20_20-0-43.png

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
T: The Ti lugs are beyooteeful and I hope you'll forgive me for reposting the image but I wanted a better look see and I'm guessing others might as well.

But dude, you're gonna have to explain how those things work as I can't for the life of me figure it out from the photo. <smiling> Be kind, I'm quite the dunce. <grin>

But my ball joint/stud lug clamp along with the cone to draw them in both arrived today so I'm all set.

upload_2020-4-20_20-7-40.png