Sponsored

She's here but ...

smbstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I bought the car from a dealer south of Atlanta so I can't go check it out in person. Driving down there tonight ... Would love to get together soon.
South of Atlanta? That's where I'm at. What dealer did you get it from if you don't mind me asking?

Hell, I can go inspect it for you if you want to let you know if it is a tech or track pack.
Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Awesome!! Check out the Regionals section and come to Cars and Coffee Upstate with us Dec 26! Gorgeous ride!
I'm planning on driving down from Fort Mill SC to Cars & Coffee Saturday if the weather is good! You need to come AMpowerJ

justinakajuice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. Auto
Check the employee parking lot. Bet there's a GT rolling around in disguise...

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I'm planning on driving down from Fort Mill SC to Cars & Coffee Saturday if the weather is good! You need to come AMpowerJ
yes [MENTION=17547]Readfast[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17998]AMpowerJ[/MENTION] ! if yall bring out both yall's gt350 yall will steal the show at C&C upstate! although people do bring out mclaren p1's up there... so much money at that C&C it's ridiculous lol.

[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION] and I will feel like little guys with our measly ole gt pp's.

Sponsored

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
yes [MENTION=17547]Readfast[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17998]AMpowerJ[/MENTION] ! if yall bring out both yall's gt350 yall will steal the show at C&C upstate! although people do bring out mclaren p1's up there... so much money at that C&C it's ridiculous lol.

[MENTION=14371]'Merica[/MENTION] and I will feel like little guys with our measly ole gt pp's.
Yeah between these guys and Curt's Supercharged GTPP we will definitely be lacking.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
yes @Readfast and @AMpowerJ ! if yall bring out both yall's gt350 yall will steal the show at C&C upstate! although people do bring out mclaren p1's up there... so much money at that C&C it's ridiculous lol.

@'Merica and I will feel like little guys with our measly ole gt pp's.
LOL! Sounds like we would get some attention, but with that much money around we may feel the same as you all.

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
Would love to go to the next one in January.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Yeah, I'm sure January will have a better turnout... as long as it's not snowing haha. Hopefully these mid to high 70s days will keep right on!
Sponsored