• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Set of 4 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires Mounted on GT500 Carbon Fiber Wheels For Sale

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Received a call from a friend of mine who is selling a set of 4 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires that are mounted on GT500 carbon fiber wheels.

I was told that these wheels and tires have ~200 miles on them and have attached some pictures of them.

Each wheel comes equipped with a TPMS.

Asking price from seller - $22,000 OBO

If interested please PM me after which time I will provide you with a contact name and phone number.

PS: My apologies in advance if this Post Thread should be have been listed in another location on the GT500 forum.

2020 GT500 Wheels - 2.jpg

2020 GT500 Wheels.jpg

2020 GT500 Wheels - 1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
That's 5k per wheel and 2k for tires. Its an opportunity to get a set but certainly no deal.

They are worth whatever anyone is willing to spend. This is a reach.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
PS. If he wants to sell one of the rear wheels, I'd be happy to negotiate. Not holding out any hopes however.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That's 5k per wheel and 2k for tires. Its an opportunity to get a set but certainly no deal.

They are worth whatever anyone is willing to spend. This is a reach.
Understood and appreciate your comments but please keep in mind that I am just the messenger here and trying to help out a friend and have nothing to do with the asking price.

Having said that, where do you suggest his asking price be?

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Understood and appreciate your comments but please keep in mind that I am just the messenger here and trying to help out a friend and have nothing to do with the asking price.

Take this into consideration (again my opinion only so take it for what its worth), to get these wheels and tires the CFTP package was $18,000 which included the wheels tires and wing and a couple of other things, he's trying to recoup that and then some. He should think about that, or maybe he has.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

I understand Harry. Nevertheless, your friend isn't going to know the value unless he starts high. The thing with people with money is that anyone could come out of the woodwork and plop that down without blinking an eye.

FWIW I'm just looking for one more rear 500 wheel (and a front GT350R as well).

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Why isn’t he on the site doing this himself? There’s a nice selling section here and he has a GT500.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Take this into consideration (again my opinion only so take it for what its worth), to get these wheels and tires the CFTP package was $18,000 which included the wheels tires and wing and a couple of other things, he's trying to recoup that and then some. He should think about that, or maybe he has.
Totally get your point and not here to defend his asking price but do know that if I wanted to purchase just one front CF wheel from Ford for a GT350R such as @Tomster is looking for the list price is ~$8,000 OTD.

Having said that I appreciate your feedback and will pass along these good comments as I have no expertise when it comes to CF wheels for the GT500 cars.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Why isn’t he on the site doing this himself? There’s a nice selling section here and he has a GT500.
He does not get involved in forums or social media very often therefore reached out to me for some help.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I understand Harry. Nevertheless, your friend isn't going to know the value unless he starts high. The thing with people with money is that anyone could come out of the woodwork and plop that down without blinking an eye.

FWIW I'm just looking for one more rear 500 wheel (and a front GT350R as well).
I can ask if he would break up his GT500 set and am doubtful but will at least ask.

As far as a front GT350R CF wheel, I have a brand wheel one sitting in a FP box and will give it some thought as to whether I want to let it go as things have changed a great deal for me lately which includes the possibility of selling my 2018 Base R over the next while.

Will send you a PM over the next few weeks as to my intentions going forward.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I can ask if he would break up his GT500 set and am doubtful but will at least ask.

As far as a front GT350R CF wheel, I have a brand wheel one sitting in a FP box and will give it some thought as to whether I want to let it go as things have changed a great deal for me lately which includes the possibility of selling my 2018 Base R over the next while.

Will send you a PM over the next few weeks as to my intentions going forward.
Great!

I doubt this person would break up the set, but all it takes is several people to step up and offer to by various wheels. I have a spare (to a spare) front 500 CF wheel, but I d all short on a rear. I may even be interested in both rears so that i can have a spare to a spare.

As for the front R wheel, let me kmow what your comfort level is. I would not want you to let something go that you want to hold on to. Some day, that wheel will be worth money. I suggest you may want to hold on to it. However, if you choose to let it go, I am interested.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
If no one bites he might have better luck taking the tires off and selling everything separately through eBay. He’ll get gouged with fees but might have better luck. There’s only one front wheel sold on eBay recently which had a little curb damage. It sold for $1525.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
If no one bites he might have better luck taking the tires off and selling everything separately through eBay. He’ll get gouged with fees but might have better luck. There’s only one front wheel sold on eBay recently which had a little curb damage. It sold for $1525.
Appreciate the feedback and will pass that along to the owner!