bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well yes. But it's not going to keep declining. Unless something crazy happens. It's just going to level out.
Something crazy like either Trump or Hillary getting elected?:shrug::D
Sponsored

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Well yes. But it's not going to keep declining. Unless something crazy happens. It's just going to level out.
As long as gas prices stay low everything is gravy. The big 3, especially GM is making all its money off of trucks and SUVs. If gas skyrockets everyone is screwed except Toyota.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
As long as gas prices stay low everything is gravy. The big 3, especially GM is making all its money off of trucks and SUVs. If gas skyrockets everyone is screwed except Toyota.
That's the thing gas prices in my area have started to go up again .10 cents over night there are a lot of bad signs out there lets hope it all blows over. :ninja:

15wile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Price was the sixth gen Camaro's biggest problem. Size (too small), visibility, and similarity to the 5th gen remain. But performance can make up for a lot of sins.

It's good that GM is addressing the price problem, but with this being mostly rebates and competitive conquest cash, etc... it appears very temporary. What GM would need to do to keep momentum would be to permanently lower the price by about $4-5k. I don't see it happening though.

This was probably just a desperate move to clear their full dealer lots.

Sponsored

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
Just got back from the doctor's office and he is a car guy so I asked him about the top deck in the parking garage next to the building being covered end to end with new Camaros- maybe 100 of them. He said a dealer rents it to store inventory.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
LOL....

Someone pointed out that the Camaro increased by less than 1,000 cars..and people are saying "oh so the price is the only issue"

I'm wondering when they're going to notice that September wasn't the best month for Gen 6 Camaro sales either.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Just got back from the doctor's office and he is a car guy so I asked him about the top deck in the parking garage next to the building being covered end to end with new Camaros- maybe 100 of them. He said a dealer rents it to store inventory.
:eyebulge:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Loaded up 2016 Camaro 2SS on KBB with 7k miles used in excellent condition has a trade in value of $30,000. That's not very satisfying for a car barely a year old. The 2016 GT Premium's resale value remains pretty solid throughout the first year.

speedfrk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nationalsuperbike.com
First Name
Curt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier
LOL....

Someone pointed out that the Camaro increased by less than 1,000 cars..and people are saying "oh so the price is the only issue"

I'm wondering when they're going to notice that September wasn't the best month for Gen 6 Camaro sales either.
I wouldn't be surprised to see the prices come down even more... and they really need to do the 0% financing if they want to compete with Ford.

Sponsored

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
i know a few of you were thinking of scatpacks..start looking early next year for a 16, since they lose damn near 1/2 their value..almost as bad as the z28 that was 75k that you can buy for 40k now..lol

http://www3.forbes.com/lifestyle/10-cars-with-the-worst-resale-values

Leased my '16 Scat Pack. 36 month lease with a 64% residual, which is a very high residual, so my payments are very low. If the car's value tanks in those 3 years, I'll just turn it back in to Dodge and let them eat the loss. If it's value is still reasonable versus the residual at lease end, I can opt to buy/finance the balance. That's the beauty of leasing!

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Leased my '16 Scat Pack. 36 month lease with a 64% residual, which is a very high residual, so my payments are very low. If the car's value tanks in those 3 years, I'll just turn it back in to Dodge and let them eat the loss. If it's value is still reasonable versus the residual at lease end, I can opt to buy/finance the balance. That's the beauty of leasing!

[MENTION=7941]Five Oh Brian[/MENTION], curious what your payment is?

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly