enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
enzo

sound system 7.5/10 its solid - sounds good for everything.. lack of bass pulling score down to 7.5

road noise to me was high but not unbearable... im used to driving an audi S4 though. I found myself needing to change the volume a lot pending on speed for everything (radio, phone calls on bluetooth, and the navigation)

highway at 80+ i was switching the bluetooth off and just using the phone for calls
Thank you!!! My 13 had the worst road noise and it has been worrying me. Thanks again.
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
he was not impressed, nor friendly haha

I'm really surprised he pulled me over. Was cruise control at 84 on a 70 mph highway

That's what you get for putting it in 2nd gear.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
oop.....get a ticket?

OP
OP

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
np enzo. I would probably qualify as a bit of a queen on this topic as I've never had a mustang, or any muscle engines - My last couple cars have been induced 6 cylinders like the S4... With that being said - I think you'll be ok / happy with this aspect of the car :)

Thank you!!! My 13 had the worst road noise and it has been worrying me. Thanks again.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
enzo

sound system 7.5/10 its solid - sounds good for everything.. lack of bass pulling score down to 7.5

road noise to me was high but not unbearable... im used to driving an audi S4 though. I found myself needing to change the volume a lot pending on speed for everything (radio, phone calls on bluetooth, and the navigation)

highway at 80+ i was switching the bluetooth off and just using the phone for calls
Who needs a radio?... I don't need no stinking radio!:headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
Your more hardcore than me for sure

i wanted the radio, and the nav, and even the a/c too! :) haha

Who needs a radio?... I don't need no stinking radio!:headbang:

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
If you got a Ticket I think you should remove pertinent information except vehicle model. And let the world know you are #1.

OP
OP

db1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350 white w blue
I did get a ticket, but nothing exciting on it...

year: 2016
make: ford
model: '2door'
color: white

non distinguishable from a fiesta ticket.... assuming a fiesta can go 84 mph lol

If you got a Ticket I think you should remove pertinent information except vehicle model. And let the world know you are #1.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I did get a ticket, but nothing exciting on it...

year: 2016
make: ford
model: '2door'
color: white

non distinguishable from a fiesta ticket.... assuming a fiesta can go 84 mph lol
I've confirmed on a private road in Mexico a regular Fiesta can hit 100! :cheers:

In all seriousness though sorry to hear about the ticket.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm surprised people drive that fast in Pennsylvania. Here in MN if I was 7 mph over in a 70 mph zone I would be passing everyone.

RoadRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Sections of the PA Turnpike are great for high speed runs! Few exits/merge points & light traffic if you time it right.....watch for deer though!!:shocked:

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
he was not impressed, nor friendly haha

I'm really surprised he pulled me over. Was cruise control at 84 on a 70 mph highway
You're surprised you got pulled over for 14 over the speed limit?

You should always follow the old adage: "9, you're fine; 10 you're mine"

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
I'm surprised people drive that fast in Pennsylvania. Here in MN if I was 7 mph over in a 70 mph zone I would be passing everyone.
Except for portions of 476 and 276 you really want to keep it at 80mph or below in PA.

I get passed doing 80mph all the time in Michigan. When I go back to Philly, depending on the time of day, I'll do 75-90 in Michigan, 70-80 in Ohio, and 65-80 in PA.

I use Waze and remain pretty vigilant in PA on I 80. I look very closely for cross overs, and yellow highway markers for turn around points. I have gone faster very late at night. But again that is very situation-ally dependent.

I have yet to be pulled over for speeding. I have been pulled over for inspection stickers in my CUCV, and it was conveyed to me that I was officially the slowest person on I 80 for his shift at a whopping 54 MPH.

I alot of guys from my old units are now PA State Troopers, 80 is the magic number. If you are going above it; you are very very likely to getting pulled over. Their outlook is only worsened if you don't lift or slow down once they think you have seen them.
Sponsored