Sponsored

Roush lowering springs/maganaride calibration

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Wondering if anybody out there has installed or has any knowledge of the Roush lowering springs for the 2018 to 2024 Mustangs, a roush magna ride calibration is offered along with the spring install, the description states it lowers the vehicle 30 mm front and rear based on GT models, wondering the effect it would have on this stance of a Mach 1,

IMG_2668.jpeg
Being
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
that's a LOT of lowering. To the point you'll want to revisit the roll-center correcting arms, and bump steer kit.

Pass on any offering that won't tell you exactly what the spring rates are. And precisely WHAT they did to the MR tuning.

Reactions: kz

CoyoteBH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium - Performance Pack
I was looking at this set as well but havenā€™t been able to find many reviews or posts about it. Let me know if you end up getting them installed. Was debating between these, Steeda, or FP springs for my PP1 w/ Magneride

OP
OP
Dan2023

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I was looking at this set as well but havenā€™t been able to find many reviews or posts about it. Let me know if you end up getting them installed. Was debating between these, Steeda, or FP springs for my PP1 w/ Magneride
Same, I couldnā€™t find any reviews and the tech at roush wasnā€™t very helpful either so I went with steeda,

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
When you say Magneride calibration is offered with the spring install, do you know if that consists of a voucher for calibrating the ride height on the sensors at an authorized Roush dealership, or if itā€™s plug and play emulators?

I had plug and play Shock Delete Engineering emulators on my car and they only worked some of the time. Other times the car would throw code U0416 and the Suspension Fault - Speed Limited to 80 MPH warning light would illuminate on the dash.

To fix the issue, I made my own emulators and theyā€™ve been working perfectly ever since I installed them. Just an FYI in case others are looking for a workaround on Magneride cars. See thread here.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/diy-magneride-delete-option.196442/#post-3939260

Sponsored

CoyoteBH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium - Performance Pack
Same, I couldnā€™t find any reviews and the tech at roush wasnā€™t very helpful either so I went with steeda,
Which Steeda springs did you opt for? They have 3 different options for MR cars. Also, do you have any pics of them installed?

OP
OP
Dan2023

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
When you say Magneride calibration is offered with the spring install, do you know if that consists of a voucher for calibrating the ride height on the sensors at an authorized Roush dealership, or if itā€™s plug and play emulators?

I had plug and play Shock Delete Engineering emulators on my car and they only worked some of the time. Other times the car would throw code U0416 and the Suspension Fault - Speed Limited to 80 MPH warning light would illuminate on the dash.

To fix the issue, I made my own emulators and theyā€™ve been working perfectly ever since I installed them. Just an FYI in case others are looking for a workaround on Magneride cars. See thread here.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/diy-magneride-delete-option.196442/#post-3939260
I questioned the technician regarding that exact same thing his response was it was a complete roush calibration, consisting of ride height sensor and response adjustment, šŸ˜

OP
OP
Dan2023

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Which Steeda springs did you opt for? They have 3 different options for MR cars. Also, do you have any pics of them installed?
I went with the magnaride sport progressive springs, #555-8242,
Just ordered arriving this week,

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I questioned the technician regarding that exact same thing his response was it was a complete roush calibration, consisting of ride height sensor and response adjustment, šŸ˜
Oh okay. Iā€˜m only familiar with the Suspension Fault code because I removed my rear Magneride shocks and installed Vikings. I just recently installed BMR Magneride springs with Steeda 1/4ā€ spring spacers too, but have yet to take the car out for a drive on them. Hopefully my emulators will continue to fend off the Suspension Fault code.

OP
OP
Dan2023

Dan2023

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Oh okay. Iā€˜m only familiar with the Suspension Fault code because I removed my rear Magneride shocks and installed Vikings. I just recently installed BMR Magneride springs with Steeda 1/4ā€ spring spacers too, but have yet to take the car out for a drive on them. Hopefully my emulators will continue to fend off the Suspension Fault code.
šŸ¤žšŸ»
Sponsored