Rear Window Louver

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
They don't look good. The bottom one looks like a Porche whale tail, and they look like they will block the 3rd brake light. Why can't they just recreate the look from the thinner version used on the MACH 1?

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
Here is a picture of the development 2015 Rear Window louvers from MRT they are not available yet but this is what they will look like .

Hate it. Are they intentionally trying to make the Mustang look fugly? They've succeeded! And the louvers aren't helping.

Sponsored

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
CJPP has a new set that look a lot better than the MRT ones. My only issue is that they are a bit expensive with shipping and they mount using a 2 piece snap/slide in mechanism. I don't have any experience with louvers but all the ones I've seen have some type of hinge near the roof of the glass. They may have done it this was because of the relocation of the 3rd brake light on the S550's.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/rear-window-louvers-black-aluminum-fastback-2015/p/RL16/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

351MachOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
CJPP has a new set that look a lot better than the MRT ones. My only issue is that they are a bit expensive with shipping and they mount using a 2 piece snap/slide in mechanism. I don't have any experience with louvers but all the ones I've seen have some type of hinge near the roof of the glass. They may have done it this was because of the relocation of the 3rd brake light on the S550's.
http://www.cjponyparts.com/rear-window-louvers-black-aluminum-fastback-2015/p/RL16/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CJ has one customer picture in the comments/reviews section.

Waiting for more people to post them if they got'em.

CJRogue

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Does anyone have a review of either one yet?
MRT or CJPP version?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hey Charles...I didn't forget about you when we spoke last January..Hope all is well!

I know it's know aluminum but would you have any interest MMD's ABS Rear Window Louver?

I'm happy to make you a deal and have one gifted for you in return for an honest review (In regards to fit and finish) Pictures, details of the install, etc.

If there's something you don't like about it I would want it to be known!

Drop me a line if that's something you're interested in.

Alex

Sponsored

Moonman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium, PP, Redline, Recaros, adv sec,
Hey Charles...I didn't forget about you when we spoke last January..Hope all is well!

I know it's know aluminum but would you have any interest MMD's ABS Rear Window Louver?

I'm happy to make you a deal and have one gifted for you in return for an honest review (In regards to fit and finish) Pictures, details of the install, etc.

Alex

If Charles didn't take this deal I will be more than happy to give you an honest review and post quality pictures and detail the install. 20 year college kid here supporting himself on his own dime and something like this would be great for me, I've always loved the look of the rear Louvers on mustangs just haven't had the coin to purchase one yet. I would be more than great full for this opertunity if at all possible. Thanks you and have a great day. -Jacob

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe

Alex
Put me in line too. These would look sick with the quater window louversi already have.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
If Charles didn't take this deal I will be more than happy to give you an honest review and post quality pictures and detail the install. 20 year college kid here supporting himself on his own dime and something like this would be great for me, I've always loved the look of the rear Louvers on mustangs just haven't had the coin to purchase one yet. I would be more than great full for this opertunity if at all possible. Thanks you and have a great day. -Jacob
Put me in line too. These would look sick with the quater window louversi already have.

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry about the delay I've been playing catch up living in my inbox from the weekend.

I actually did have someone reach out to me back on the 9th and we're waiting for a review from him as we speak.

Don't hesitate to let me know if anyone has any questions and I'm here to help.

Alex

IOEggception

NHSean
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone end up getting these Louvers? I saw American Muscle had two options available in their magazine, sounded like others had some shipping for Feb. Anxious to see how these look still :-). I dont trust to see one in person up here in NH.

Side question - how does one go about installing one of these? I doubt its a DIY type job (for somebody unskilled like myself) - would you just bring it to a shop and be like "can you install this??" :-)

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
There's already a thread here with pictures of multiple cars. Looks badass on this GT350 with the R spoiler!
Sponsored