Sponsored

Rear Window Louver

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I think they look fantastic, but I'd be afraid they'd get knocked off going through a mechanical car wash.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Apwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic premium PP
There is very little cooler than a 1970 Mach 1. So too 70's doesn't make sense to me. Early 70's mustangs were awesome!!!

Screams 80's to me, Camaros and firebirds with them. My mom had them on her 84 firebird.I bought it when i was 17 and junked them first thing.:D
I will agree however a 70 Mach 1 pulls it off. Very cool car IMO.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I think it looks out of place on the 6th gen. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I have the louvers on order which should arrive late-Feb and the Quarter Blackouts will be in Checkout cart very soon along with some pipes. Thanks for the 6G code, Alex. :thumbsup:

Definitely willing to share pictures. I'd be willing to drive up to PA as well if you need a car model.
Hey Charles - Sounds good and I'd definitely like to get a look at them! Regarding the modeling gig we have a few cars in our stable but thanks for the offer!

If you think you're going to be in the Phillly area ever please stop on by to take a look at our place! We're here M-F 10-4!

Lucky guy! Sounds like a dream job. Are ya hiring? ;)
Well I should definitely add that the parts aren't free but it's definitely a dream job! I mean hey, I get to hang out and talk cars all day long! We're always hiring as well!

Alex

JonEl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Magnetic Fastback
I like them but will wait to see some pics of others with them first.

jpbstang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The louvers are Not expected go up in price after the Pre-order MRT is keeping the price point for the new S550 window louvers competitively priced at the same price point of $480.99.

The MRT louvers are constructed out of aircraft grade aluminum , and are powder coated . If you choose to do so the MRT rear window louvers can be painted to match the factory paint code color for an additional $250 , but just like the previous model the standard powder coated black looks great on all colors . The louvers have the nice hinged design for easy cleaning . And is also designed to accommodate and fit around the 3rd high mount brake light .

If anyone is interested in putting in an order I would recommend contacting MRT directly and get on the pre-order list . Use my username as reference when placing an order and they will include a free large Mustang t-shirt and some other goodies while supplies last .

Sponsored

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-MUSTANG-12U901-Rear-Window-Louvers-Aluminum-With-Prop-Rod-Kit-2015-2016-/361208289068?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2015%7CModel%3AMustang&hash=item5419b1172c&vxp=mtr

found this on ebay. I sent them an email requesting a picture of a set on an S550. I wanted to make sure it really fits. the pictured Stang is a 2014... so im waiting for a 2015 pic. I will let you know what I find out. if it fits, $490 and free shipping isn't bad...compared.

I saw another that swore it would fit, until he did his research and it doesn't.

jpbstang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That is the MRT rear window louver , it has been designed just like the previous version of the rear window louvers for the 05-14 mustangs. MRT does not have any photos of the new rear window louver on the 2015 Mustangs yet because they are still in production .Once the louvers are out of production there will be a quality and fitment check to verify the design and photos along wth that .

REDHRSE

PONY UP!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 401A 3.73 gears, Redline int, all options
ok so im still going to just wait.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
The 6 slats in the P/S photo look great. The real thing on the '14 in the ebay auction with 5 slats look too big and bulky. 6 slats, I'm in. 5 slats, no way. And the edges have to be curved just right.
Combined with the new Saleen rear wing in satin black, ohhhh yeaaaa! I might have to even black out the center of the hood.

OP
OP

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
CJPony updated their website...louvers will arrive sometime between mid and late March. :doh:

UPDATE: now sometime in May
Sponsored

Last edited: