Ran Into An "R" yesterday

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Is it my eyes or are the stripes missing the red outer thin stripe?
:cheers:
Sponsored

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
I was out there. I was paddocked in the grass towards the café. a yellow Porsche GT4 was parked next to me.

First time at Autobahn and first time in the Shelby at the track. Completely different driving experience from my Camaro 1LE that I had before.

I think I saw you parked, but wasn't sure. were toward the South track?
Ok, great. Sorry I missed you. yes, I was on the South Paddock lawn at the far West end by another Gt350, Focus RS, and Porsche 911.

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I want the sound of the R but I also don't want everyone within 30 miles to know when I cold start it.
I have this neighborhood app that has people from surrounding neighborhoods talking about all kinds or random stuff. I moved into a somewhat up scale (for where I live anyway) country club last year, and I noticed recently some old lady was complaining about me. She said I blew through every stop sign and my car was excessively loud. Sorry, I bought the car for me, not for you. It's not like I rev outside your house for no reason. And no, I always stop at every stop sign and I don't speed in my neighborhood. I called her out and she stopped talking. "Car is loud. Must be speeding durrr"
Sponsored