AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
here they are embedded so they are on the forum. Now it needs low!

Thanks Khyber! Yes, I did lower it...but only the front...it is hard to tell because the ground isn't level...has a nice rake on it now too. Just a finger's height from top of tire to the fender lip. Love the new look...

Really appreciate your taken care of me with the pics.

- Randy
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
ah i was thinking that's what you did. in case you decide to ever lower the rear here is what it will look like (with prokit at least) and the 305 MT's. It's what I got

wlljfVLh.jpg

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
when we gonna see those FS01's mounted?
almost :) these are all custom built to clients vehicle needs so they usually take a couple of days to complete, so far i dont have a mustang that has pulled the trigger but... we do have a 2015 BMW M4 that is about to get some Bronze and Matte black completed soon, we also have a 2014 Nissan GT-R, a Audi R8 going to east coast and a Nice Electro Blue Lambo. I promise as soon as these orders start releasing i will post up pics.

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Kbreese...yep, LOL! My images were too big and the limiting factor...as for the proper location...I wasn't sure if it should be here or in the aggressive fitment area...and then there was the discussion about 10" fitting on the front, etc...so, there it is.

As for the weights...let's see the fronts weigh right at 58 total (wheel/tire) and the rears are right at 63. As for the wheels, 10" are 29 and 10.5 are 30.2.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
Kbreese...yep, LOL! My images were too big and the limiting factor...as for the proper location...I wasn't sure if it should be here or in the aggressive fitment area...and then there was the discussion about 10" fitting on the front, etc...so, there it is.

As for the weights...let's see the fronts weigh right at 58 total (wheel/tire) and the rears are right at 63. As for the wheels, 10" are 29 and 10.5 are 30.2.
Kinda heavy but not too bad, especially considering the weight of the stock PP wheels. Either way, they look awesome. What color is that? It looks like a brushed aluminum with a light purple hue.

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, a little heavier than the more expensive wheels I would agree...and those I like, I could not afford...and the color is Brushed Titanium...pretty cool...not too much bling and good against black.

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Yeah more info on the wing.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Thanks Khyber! Yes, I did lower it...but only the front...it is hard to tell because the ground isn't level...has a nice rake on it now too. Just a finger's height from top of tire to the fender lip. Love the new look...

Really appreciate your taken care of me with the pics.

- Randy
she looks awesome Randy, thanks for letting me hook you up :thumbsup:

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
she looks awesome Randy, thanks for letting me hook you up :thumbsup:
Hey Paul, yes man...been a long busy weekend but after some effort I was able to get it all done. I haven't checked the mail for my black lugs but will later. I only used my iPhone for the pics so when I take some with my pro gear I'll post them properly.

Again, I appreciate all your help. I really really like the way my car looks now. The appearance matches the exhaust. And all the other bits and pieces.

I still have not seen a black 15 Mustang GT with this set up. And I have to say that I like it a lot.

Last edited:

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Hey Paul, yes man...been a long busy weekend but after some effort I was able to get it all done. I haven't checked the mail for my black lugs but will later. I only used my iPhone for the pics so when I take some with my pro gear I'll post them properly.

Again, I appreciate all your help. I really really like the way my car looks now. The appearance matches the exhaust. And all the other bits and pieces.

I still have not seen a black 15 Mustang GT with this set up. And I have to say that I like it a lot.
it was my pleasure brotha

well your actually the first S550 owner to do this exact combination of 10/10.5 on these wheels !

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Randy, nice setup.
Thanks David. The springs were let's just say a learning experience. I didn't break anything and they all worked. They perform superbly. Nice rake too.

I'm sure I'll be back to see you soon for something else. Thanks again.

AWWYEAHS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
it was my pleasure brotha

well your actually the first S550 owner to do this exact combination of 10/10.5 on these wheels !
Awesome! It is definitely unique and it looks like it will eat you alive. I really like it. Thanks again.
Sponsored