Sponsored

Possibly buying GT350 today, any last minute advice?

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
You missed where I said I had one as well, actually its two. One in a Gt and one power train on a pallet. Put the car on a track and you’ll feel the difference. But I’m not interested in arguing with some one, for the ump teenth time, about how there Mach 1 is this or that compared to a 350. What’s really funny, and not funny haha, is you don‘t see those with 350’s hating on the Mach 1 unless this kind of nonsense is thrown out. The same can‘t be said for the Mach1 owners(not all obviously). Not sure why so many need to justify there choice, or feel the need to.

Back to the op. Beautiful car.

I agree with most of what you're saying except about the falling off up top comment. Everyone knows the 5.0 especially the gen3 pulls hard and gains power right up until the redline and in fact when you tune it, sometimes they extend the redline for more power. The gen3 coyote pulls all the way thru period. And also on most dynos I've seen the mach makes almost 30 more hp stock for stock over the regular gt. Steeda just put out the latest video actually.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Best mustang ever was the 5.8 trinity.
Don't know how long you have been around the Blue Oval Brand with respect to owing and driving all of the various generations of Mustang models, but from what I can tell from your comments it hasn't been all that long?

If in your mind you think that the 2013 and 2014 Shelby GT500's were the best Mustang model ever, that pretty much speaks for itself.

Mach Daddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Don't know how long you have been around the Blue Oval Brand with respect to owing and driving all of the various generations of Mustang models, but from what I can tell from your comments it hasn't been all that long?

If in your mind you think that the 2013 and 2014 Shelby GT500's were the best Mustang model ever, that pretty much speaks for itself.
About to turn 50 and been around many cars in my life time and MANY people would agree that the last true 500 was the 13-14. And you owning ford's most unreliable engine ever built shows me your true knowledge. And that is a FACT.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
What’s really funny, and not funny haha, is you don‘t see those with 350’s hating on the Mach 1
I agree Charlie... the condescending does seem to only go in one direction.

REAL-TIME DISCLAIMER
As you read this, multiple forum readers are scouring past posts to find condescending remarks going the other direction in order to reply with the Big GOTTCHA in order to get accolades from their peers.

526 HRSE

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
You missed where I said I had one as well, actually its two. One in a Gt and one power train on a pallet. Put the car on a track and you’ll feel the difference. But I’m not interested in arguing with some one, for the ump teenth time, about how there Mach 1 is this or that compared to a 350. What’s really funny, and not funny haha, is you don‘t see those with 350’s hating on the Mach 1 unless this kind of nonsense is thrown out. The same can‘t be said for the Mach1 owners(not all obviously). Not sure why so many need to justify there choice, or feel the need to.

Back to the op. Beautiful car.
The main reason i went at him is that he tried coming into this guys thread and raining on his parade. OP got a great car, and in the eyes of most, a better car than the Mach. I don't go into the Mach section and tell them they all got a car that is not as good as the gt350, gt500 and possibly the Bullitt?

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
About to turn 50 and been around many cars in my life time and MANY people would agree that the last true 500 was the 13-14. And you owning ford's most unreliable engine ever built shows me your true knowledge. And that is a FACT.
I guess you've never heard of the 5.4 liter V8 Ford engine.

Mach Daddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
The main reason i went at him is that he tried coming into this guys thread and raining on his parade. OP got a great car, and in the eyes of most, a better car than the Mach. I don't go into the Mach section and tell them they all got a car that is not as good as the gt350, gt500 and possibly the Bullitt?
Eye's of most??? The mach is the improved version IMO. The 350 had so many problems they discontinued it and made the best S550 at the end, with alot of the solid parts of the 350 and 500 but with a much better and stout engine. And Ford themselves proved that the handling package Mach on the same track beat out the 350 in times, what else is their to prove. The only thing 350 guy's hang their hat on is the sound. Like the regular 5.0 sounds bad??? And the Mach sounds even better than the regular 5.0. So ok I'll give you your exhaust sound.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
You mean the earlier version of the 5.8 engine, and your point??
Don't worry Hack... I'll save ya.

John, Yo Mach is so ugly, I could stick its face in dough and make Gorilla Cookies.

There... all is now right with the world again.

Mach Daddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
Don't worry Hack... I'll save ya.

John, Yo Mach is so ugly, I could stick its face in dough and make Gorilla Cookies.

There... all is now right with the world again.
That hurt a little 🤣🤣🤣
Sponsored