Pony Projection Lights Help?

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2019 RR Ecoboost Premium
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but today I decided to go with an ecoboost premium (I'm in love!!!) that was at my local dealer instead of waiting for my base order to come in and when it got dark I noticed that my passenger pony projection light won't turn on but the driver side is working. I tried going through the settings and even looking online to see if maybe there's a setting to turn them on or off individually and couldn't find anything. :shrug:

Does anyone know if there's a setting to turn it on or do I have to go back to the dealership and let them know tomorrow?
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but today I decided to go with an ecoboost premium (I'm in love!!!) that was at my local dealer instead of waiting for my base order to come in and when it got dark I noticed that my passenger pony projection light won't turn on but the driver side is working. I tried going through the settings and even looking online to see if maybe there's a setting to turn them on or off individually and couldn't find anything. :shrug:

Does anyone know if there's a setting to turn it on or do I have to go back to the dealership and let them know tomorrow?
u need to go bk to dealership

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Is there by chance anything blocking the light? Tape, protective plastic from shipping, etc?

OP
OP
AlphaQueu

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2019 RR Ecoboost Premium
Is there by chance anything blocking the light? Tape, protective plastic from shipping, etc?

Just checked to see and it doesn't have anything blocking the light I guess it just went out. I went to the service center and they ordered the part for me so hopefully it'll be fixed in a couple of days. Thanks for your suggestion I was hoping you were right!

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Just checked to see and it doesn't have anything blocking the light I guess it just went out. I went to the service center and they ordered the part for me so hopefully it'll be fixed in a couple of days. Thanks for your suggestion I was hoping you were right!
They should be able to fix that pretty quickly since those lights (minus the pony) are common on many Ford vehicles, they call them puddle lights.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AlphaQueu

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2019 RR Ecoboost Premium
Ended up taking it back to the dealer and after taking the whole door off and apart they said it was unplugged from the factory, but now it works perfectly.
:headbang:

randyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I would like my pony puddle lamps on while I drive, any ideas on how to do that?

randyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I'm serious.... I would like to make the legs on the horse gallop as I drive... I think that would be cool....

GManAZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I'm serious.... I would like to make the legs on the horse gallop as I drive... I think that would be cool....
Ha! I agree, that would be badass!
:headbang:
Sponsored