andrew.k

andrew.k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Fastback, Magnetic, 051A, MT, 3.55
Some misfortune today, not sure how unlucky I am but its pretty high up on the list. First rock to hit the window, and boom. I had my Audi and BMW for 10 years and heard plenty of harder hits on the windscreen, no cracks. This one was quiet, and I was going around a 100 miles an hour. $300 deductible with insurance to fix with an OEM windscreen at Speedy Glass. I've had it for only a few weeks.

Super....

Here are some pictures for shits and giggles.

-

And yes, I am diligent with staying away from large trucks and cars, this one must of been a bouncer.
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Some misfortune today, not sure how unlucky I am but its pretty high up on the list. First rock to hit the window, and boom. I had my Audi and BMW for 10 years and heard plenty of harder hits on the windscreen, no cracks. This one was quiet, and I was going around a 100 miles an hour. $300 deductible with insurance to fix with an OEM windscreen at Speedy Glass. I've had it for only a few weeks.

Super....

Here are some pictures for shits and giggles.

-

And yes, I am diligent with staying away from large trucks and cars, this one must of been a bouncer.
That's very unfortunate.:( I lost two windshields in less than a week about 2 years ago.:tsk: Hadn't lost a windshield before or since.:shrug: I never tailgate.:confused:

Wrong place at wrong time:tsk:

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
FWIW, I had the same misalignment between the trunk lid and the tail light. It was the tail light that was misaligned, not the trunk lid.

Sorry to see the post about the windshield.

Sponsored

OP
OP
andrew.k

andrew.k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Fastback, Magnetic, 051A, MT, 3.55
Thanks guys, the windshield will be replaced this weekend. I'll be doing the hood and trunk alignment this weekend and will update the thread.

TGIF!

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Ford and others have been making GDI, and GDI Turbos for many years. How many Ecoboost engones is Ford making yearly? Too many people are over thinking GDI, and Ecoboost IMO. I have 2 GDI I4 Turbos and I wouldn't trade them for a V6 or V8. Any who, welcome and Enjoy the Mustang.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
(recently departed) 2016 Ingot Silver 051a 3.55
Car looks great, the mild mods are well thought out! Bummer about the windshield.
Sponsored