Sponsored

Paris terrorist attack.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Snake and Voodoo are correct. But not many know or care that we're in a religious war...militant Islamists are on a mission to establish their world-wide caliphate. They have been for centuries. Their religion of "peace" is anything but peaceful and is in fact at war with itself as well as all others. The whole world had better realize that this unrelenting group of intolerant zealots truly wants to drag civilization back centuries.
Sponsored

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
You will never put an end to divergent beliefs. You can suppress them, but beliefs and ideas never truly go away. If we get caught up in trying to destroy them, we just find ourselves playing a game of whack-a-mole.

BOOSTED-SVO

In My Own Lane
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP SB M6
The sad part about this whole thing is that no matter the type of intelligence or stupidity we show this idiocy of I will go to heaven if I blow myself up will never ever end. This is who they are, what they was born to believe, the next Osama die 2 more will be born. The next best thing is to not let anyone disarm you. As crazy as this might sound to some in the end we have to defend ourselves. It's the only true American and humanely way.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

ohmy350

Threads
Reaction score
Isn't odd that we have the most advanced military yet France and Russia has done more damage to ISIS in the middle east than we have. Obama was focused on arming the rebels to fight Assad. Assid was fighting ISIS. Obama's rebels were running and surrendering the weapons, that Obama gave them, to ISIS.

It would be nice if we "civilians" would get at least an update regularly about what kind of actions we and our allies are taking. I saw on 60 Minutes a week or two ago that we are killing about 1,000 ISIS fighters a month, yet they are recruiting twice that number in the same amount of time. I would dare say that France's recent retaliation attacks still aren't as aggressive as that.

Regardless of political affiliation, Fox News and MSNBC should be reporting the same things in terms of successes and failures in the Middle East.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
i just want the leader of the free world to stop being such a Politically correct vagina and act like the leader of the free world and take no bullshit from anyone who threatens us and have some damn common sense. Also have an effective plan to protect americans and not just leave them vulnerable and argue with governors and congress and threaten to veto every logical thing. america has to have a backbone. I understand he isn't the sole decision maker but if you're going to represent this country, represent it. we look so weak.

but that is just too much to ask. owell only a year to go.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
i just want the leader of the free world to stop being such a Politically correct vagina and act like the leader of the free world and take no bullshit from anyone who threatens us and have some damn common sense. Also have an effective plan to protect americans and not just leave them vulnerable and argue with governors and congress and threaten to veto every logical thing. america has to have a backbone. I understand he isn't the sole decision maker but if you're going to represent this country, represent it and not let france and russia spearhead this.

Couldn't of said it better myself ^5

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
i just want the leader of the free world to stop being such a Politically correct vagina and act like the leader of the free world and take no bullshit from anyone who threatens us and have some damn common sense. Also have an effective plan to protect americans and not just leave them vulnerable and argue with governors and congress and threaten to veto every logical thing. america has to have a backbone. I understand he isn't the sole decision maker but if you're going to represent this country, represent it. we look so weak.

When was the last time ISIL hit us on US soil?

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hit American soil or was on American soil? They are here now.
Hit American soil. There have been a number of planned attacks thwarted.

ISIL's ideology resonates globally, their ability to carry out an attack here is highly dependent on someone acting alone. That said it hasn't occurred, so it seems a little unappreciative to say nothing is being done when there are people working their asses off daily to ensure it doesn't.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
BINGO!!!
12250110_956375394434964_5686862197612510031_n.jpg

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
When was the last time ISIL hit us on US soil?
Isis/Isil/Daesh claimed responsibility fo the shootings in Texas

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/world...-attacks.cnn/video/playlists/isis-recruiting/

Regardless if true or not we should kick their teeth in for claiming it. We of course, as is this administrations policy, did nothing.

The US is so weak right now for the first time ever the US president was displaced by Putin on Forbes 10 most powerful list.
http://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/worlds-top-10-most-powerful-people-on-forbes-list-16294#photo-210690

And the worst part is, I agree! Putin has given asylum to Snowden, Annexed Crimea, Destabilized Ukraine and put Boots on the Ground there and basically made Assad unassailable in Syria as now there is no way to threaten him without threatening Russian troops. He basically Punked the US at every step and we did nothing! Some sanctions, that's it. Iran now has gotten a deal that allows them to control When and where they will be inspected on their nuclear program. The whole world has figured out we are pussies.

He basically Punked the US at every step and we did nothing! Some sanctions, that's it.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I think the disconnect we are having here is partisanship vs foreign policy, and the two debates do not align. If you don't love Obama, you're not going to approve of anything we have done. If you love Obama, you think we are doing too much, when in reality the answer is probably somewhere in the middle.

When people criticized Bush I'd tell them look, the man is the leader doing what he feels is in the best interest of this country, do I agree with everything? No. But we continue to move forward. I say the same thing with Obama. If we want the thread to be nothing but a 'bash the president, give me my guns' circle jerk, have at it. When we want to talk actual foreign policy, non partisan, that looks at ISIL and terrorist threats without the political agenda.. I think we will be more enlightened but at this point that just doesn't seem viable.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
It would be nice if we "civilians" would get at least an update regularly about what kind of actions we and our allies are taking. I saw on 60 Minutes a week or two ago that we are killing about 1,000 ISIS fighters a month, yet they are recruiting twice that number in the same amount of time. I would dare say that France's recent retaliation attacks still aren't as aggressive as that.

Regardless of political affiliation, Fox News and MSNBC should be reporting the same things in terms of successes and failures in the Middle East.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds like mopping up an overflowing toilet w/o turning the water off. Yes, you have to clean up the existing mess. But you also have to stop the flow so you aren't constantly cleaning up the same mess.

tonio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sounds like mopping up an overflowing toilet w/o turning the water off. Yes, you have to clean up the existing mess. But you also have to stop the flow so you aren't constantly cleaning up the same mess.
This week I'd been reading an article from the Daily Beast: Confessions of an ISIS Spy.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/longforms/2015/isis-weiss/confessions-of-an-isis-spy.html

In it the former spy/translator states:

In September of last year, at the apogee of ISIS’s foreign recruitment surge, he says the influx of foreigners amazed even those welcoming them in. “We had like 3,000 foreign fighters who arrived every day to join ISIS. I mean, every day. And now we don’t have even like 50 or 60.”

Which from my own experience makes sense. I didn't know the details of recruitment and the number of fighters, but the article also says ISIS is now telling recruits to stay away from Syria (because the war is being lost there) and more focused on attacks like the one in Paris.
Sponsored